Coventry City have this evening received ticket details for Saturday's away game against Bolton Wanderers.
Information from Bolton is published below in full - please note that tickets will NOT be available from Coventry City's Ticket Office, CCFC's eticketing website or call centre for this game.
Please also note that due to Bolton selling tickets directly, any priority windows we would normally apply for away tickets cannot apply and you will need to register as a new customer on the Bolton eticketing website.
The Sky Blues have received an initial allocation of 1,900 tickets.
In terms of how many tickets each fan can buy, we have asked Bolton to confirm this number and will let CCFC fans as soon as we have an answer.
Fans can purchase Coach Travel for £21 here
Away Ticket Sales Information for Coventry City Supporters
Coventry City supporters wishing to attend Saturday’s Sky Bet League One fixture at the University of Bolton Stadium against Bolton Wanderers should be aware of the following information;
Due to the time constraints, Bolton Wanderers have taken the decision to sell tickets directly to Coventry City Supporters via our e-ticketing website www.eticketing.co.uk/bwfc. Tickets in the away sections will NOT be available to purchase on the day.
- Tickets will go on sale from 9am on Wednesday.
- Tickets are located in the South Stand of the University of Bolton Stadium and are priced at £24 for adults, £18 for over 65s & under 23s. Under 18s are priced at £12.
- Tickets must be purchased online using the Print At Home delivery method. Tickets ordered online will not be posted out.
- Coventry City supporters can click HERE to purchase your tickets (from 9am Wednesday)
- Coventry City Supporters who require wheelchair access or disability seating will need to book their ticket & carer’s ticket via the telephone calling 0844 871 2932 selecting option 2 then option 1. Disability access tickets are not available online.
- Please note, tickets will NOT be available for purchase on Saturday and MUST be purchased in advance, before 5:30pm on Friday 9 August.