Coventry City are currently groundsharing at Birmingham City's St Andrew's Trillion Trophy Stadium. Our Flags and Banners policy is the same as applies for other matches at St Andrew's.
- Both home and away fans can bring flags into the ground. Coventry City reserves the right to refuse to allow flags or banners to be displayed particularly if content is considered to be offensive, discriminatory, defamatory or inflammatory.
- All flags must have a fire certificate in order to be admitted to the stadium. Larger flags must be stored prior to kick-off and stewards will check all flags and banners upon entry. We can facilitate various flag sizes as long as they do not restrict access or compromise safety within the stand.
- The maximum permissible size for a flag or banner not requiring a fire safety certificate is 2m x 1m and these flags/ banners must be worded in an appropriate and non-offensive nature. Flag poles that are over 2ft in length are not allowed to be brought into the stadium, as highlighted in the ground regulations.
- In the first instance supporters should contact Coventry City's safety officer Nicki Pollard (Nicki.Pollard@ccfc.co.uk) for further information and to request permission for larger flags to be displayed. Any such requests must be accompanied by a photograph of the flag or banner plus the requisite fire certification.
- Banners must not contain foul language, be defamatory or contain political or offensive slogans and Coventry City reserves the right to turn banners away if the content is felt to be offensive in anyway.