Coventry City’s Executive Boxes for the 2023/24 campaign are now on sale.
Executive Boxes will initially be on sale to existing 22/23 Box Holders only for an exclusive period until 10am on 3rd July.
The 12-seater Executive Boxes give supporters exclusive access to their box for the Sky Blues’ Sky Bet Championship campaign.
New for this season, Boxes have had several corporate branding and football image improvements to give a more personal and corporate feel. This includes your company logo featuring on the full-length sliding doors facing into the stadium bowl. Box Holders will have the option to add their corporate branding/logo and or football images internally inside their Box also. See images below.
All boxes will now include a one-course hot dish and welcome drink (beer/wine/soft drink) on arrival.
12-seater Boxes are now priced £25,000 for the season, bringing them in line with other comparable Championship clubs as new Owner and Executive Chairman Doug King seeks to increase revenue generated by the Club to help support Mark Robins and the Sky Blues squad.
These prices will be held for the 23/24 and 24/25 seasons, if the Sky Blues are in the Championship.
12-Seater Executive Boxes include the following benefits:
- Access to all 23/24 CCFC home league matches (cup matches purchased separately)
- Exclusive access to your pitch view Executive Box
- TV in your Executive Box
- Reserved luxury padded seats directly situated in front of your Executive Box
- Complimentary matchday programmes and team-sheets.
- Lounge and Bar Access pre-match, half-time and full-time.
- Welcome drink on arrival for each guest.
- One-course hot dish on arrival for each guest (upgrade packages available at additional cost)
- Pay bar facility
- Branding opportunity for your Executive Box sliding door facing the stadium bowl
- 2 x internal Box images for company branding and/or football images
- Up to 3 car parking spaces upon request
Boxes are currently on Priority Sale to existing 22/23 Executive Box holders, for an exclusive renewal period. Any remaining Executive Boxes will then be offered to the Executive Box waiting list.
Executive Chairman and Owner Doug King said:
“We’re delighted to announce details of our Executive Boxes.
“They provide the ultimate experience for local, regional and national businesses as well as fans, with an exclusive, high-end environment to support the team this season and enjoy their day at the Coventry Building Society Arena.
“There is no doubt that the pricing for the 22/23 season was too low, leaving us with a long waiting list of interest. The 23/24 pricing begins to align us with our Championship counterparts and sees us introduce a brand new offering for our box holders, making this a very different high-end opportunity.
“Being part of the journey to get our club back to the Premier League requires everyone’s support, and all extra revenue is ploughed straight back into the club. When we reach our goal, everyone who has participated by attending games and enjoying our hospitality will truly have been part of enabling that success.”