Season Tickets are on sale now for the upcoming 2017/18 campaign!
Season Tickets are available to buy at eticketing.co.uk/CCFC or 0844 453 9134, and also the Butts Park Arena Ticket Office. Once again, fans will be able to pay for their Season Ticket via manageable instalments with Zebra Finance.
The Early Bird period has now ended, but you can still buy your Season Ticket to support Mark Robins' team for all 23 home league games in the 2017/18 campaign!
Mark Robins has set about rebuilding the squad for 2017/18, with six new Sky Blues signings - Michael Doyle, Marc McNulty, Rod McDonald, Liam O'Brien, Dominic Hyam and Liam Kelly all joining the club. Meanwhile, Dion Kelly-Evans, Chris Stokes and Lee Burge have all penned new deals.
The Standard Plus Zone has been scrapped, and this area has now been incorporated in to the Premium Zone. Prices for Standard Zone and Premium Zone seats have been frozen, while the club's commitment to affordable football for young fans continues as Junior Sky Blues aged U13 are eligible for a FREE Season Ticket.
The Young Sky Blue rate continues, extending ticket discounts for another season to those aged between 16-18. Meanwhile, details about Premium Memberships will be confirmed in the coming weeks.
HOW TO PURCHASE
- Online at eticketing.co.uk/ccfc – This is the quickest and easiest way to purchase
- Over the phone on 0844 453 9134
- In person at the Butts Park Arena Ticket Office, during regular opening hours.
You can pay using the following methods:
- Debit Card – Online/Over the phone
- Credit Card (excluding American Express) – Online/Over the phone
- Card, Cheque or Cash – Butts Park Arena Ticket Office
You can also pay in 9 easy instalments with Zebra Finance.
Manager Mark Robins said: “I was extremely pleased to return as manager of Coventry City FC just over a month ago. Despite testing times, the squad has listened, worked hard, and given 100%.
“As nearly 43,000 witnessed at Wembley, Coventry has a tremendous following and your incredible support is such a fantastic advert for this football club. The players and staff draw inspiration and confidence from that, and I’d like to take that momentum and spirit wholeheartedly in to next season.
“My job is to create a side that not only play entertaining football, but winning football. We want to put a smile on the faces of all our supporters, by building a club you can identify with and be proud of.
“Most importantly, to realise the huge potential of this football club, we have to move forward together. We cannot achieve without togetherness and unity.
“As manager of Coventry City, I would like to take this opportunity to personally thank every supporter who commits their time and hard earned money to a season ticket for 2017/18. This will provide vital backing in our efforts to build a successful team for next season, and your continued support is such a key part of that process.”
GENERAL 2017/18 SEASON TICKET INFORMATION
• Fans can use their existing Season Ticket card if they are purchasing the same seat and this is done before 4th July - after this date, all fans will be issued with a new Season Ticket card. If you are moving seats, you will be issued with a new Season Ticket card.
• Existing Season Ticket holders will be able to purchase quickly and easily via the eticketing website using their current supporter number.
• Age bands for concession Season Tickets are calculated based on the supporters’ age as of 31st August 2017. Please note it is the supporters’ responsibility to ensure that the club has the correct date of birth on file. Terms & conditions apply.
• Following the conclusion of the early bird period, a £6 service charge will be applied for any Season Ticket purchase. Details of all charges can be seen by clicking here
• 2016/17 Season Ticket holders were reserved for them to renew up until Monday 22nd May. After this period, all unrenewed seats have been made available for sale.
• The early bird period ended on Wednesday 7th June - the regular pricing structure, detailed above, now applies.
• Supporters can purchase their 2017/18 Season Ticket(s) through instalments using the Zebra Finance option. You can download the brochure which contains full details below.
Disabled Supporters can purchase in-person at the Butts Park Arena Ticket Office during regular office hours. Up to date proof of disability will be required.
A Season Ticket gets you the cheapest match-by-match price to watch the Sky Blues this season - see our price comparison below...
NEWS: Season Tickets temporarily off-sale today4 July 2017
2017/18 Season Tickets and Premium Memberships are temporarily off-sale today as part of the process to update Season Ticket cards for the new season.
NEWS: Season Tickets temporarily off-sale on Tuesday3 July 2017
2017/18 Season Tickets and Premium Memberships will be temporarily off-sale tomorrow (Tuesday 4th July) as part of the process to update Season Ticket cards for the new season.
SEASON TICKETS: The 2017/18 fixtures were released yesterday, and Sky Blues fans can now plan their year!22 June 2017
SEASON TICKET: Fans who have renewed for the 2017/18 season will not receive a new card21 June 2017
Season Ticket holders who have renewed ahead of the 2017/18 campaign can still use their previous card and will not be issued with a new card, providing there is no change of seat or price bracket...