Early Bird Season Tickets available for 2018/19 campaign!
Early Bird Season Tickets on sale NOW!
- Watch all 23 home league games in the 2018/19 season
- Season Ticket holders to be part of new CCFC Rewards Scheme – with upto £2000 of real annual savings on shopping, household and luxury items.
- Price zones remain the same from 2017/18
- First Early Bird period ended on Monday 23rd April at midnight.
- Second Early Bird period prices started from Tuesday 24th April, lasting until 3rd June
Season Tickets are on sale now for the second period of Early Bird!
Season Tickets went on sale on 8th March, and are available to buy at eticketing.co.uk/CCFC or 0844 453 9134, and also the Butts Park Arena Ticket Office. Once again, fans can now pay for their Season Ticket through monthly instalments with Zebra Finance.
The first Early Bird period lasted until midnight on Monday 23rd April. On Tuesday 24th April, a second tier of Early Bird pricing started. The Ticketmaster fee will also not apply during this period. This will close on 3rd June, after which Season Tickets will be full price. The deadline to retain your existing seats from 2017/18 is 3rd June 2018.
Adults are from £322, while concessions are £247.50. JSB Under 13s continue to be FREE when accompanied by a paying adult, while the Young Sky Blue rate continues to extend junior discounts to under 18s.
All Adult supporters will have the chance to save upto £2000 per year as they join a new CCFC Rewards Scheme – with discounts available at high street stores and brands including Tesco, Asda, Boots and many more. * This means fans can essentially pay for their Season Ticket – and then some – using the money they save in the Rewards Scheme! See more about the CCFC Rewards Scheme here.
Meanwhile, unlike previous seasons, full-time students can access the concession rates too – as well as young adults (Under 21s), seniors (over 60s) and armed forces members.
Fans can see the full price grid and stadium plan for the second period 2018/19 Season Ticket Early Bird below:
The first Early Bird period will end at midnight on Monday 23rd April. On Tuesday 24th April, a second tier of Early Bird pricing will begin. The £6 Ticketmaster fee will also not apply during this period, but the £2 processing fee will apply.
This will close on 3rd June, after which Season Tickets will be full price. The deadline to retain your existing seats from 2017/18 is 3rd June 2018.
8th March: 2018/19 Season Tickets on sale
23rd April: First Early Bird period ends at midnight
24th April: Second Early Bird period begins
3rd June: Second Early Bird period ends at midnight
3rd June: 2017/18 Season Ticket holder seats released at midnight
4th June: Regular Season Ticket prices begin, £6 service charge per Season Ticket begins
GENERAL 2018/19 SEASON TICKET INFORMATION
- The second Early Bird period started on Tuesday 24th April, ending at midnight on 3rd June.
- Fans can use their existing Season Ticket card if they are purchasing for the same seat.
- If you are moving seats, you will be issued with a new Season Ticket card.
- Existing Season Ticket holders will be able to purchase quickly and easily via the eticketing.co.uk/CCFC website using their current supporter number.
- Age bands for concession Season Tickets are calculated based on the supporters’ age as of 31st August 2018. Please note it is the supporters’ responsibility to ensure that the club has the correct Date of Birth on file for them. Terms & conditions apply.
- During the Early Bird period, there will be no service charge for Season Tickets. Following the conclusion of the second Early Bird period on 3rd June, a £6 service charge will be applied for any season ticket purchased.
- Zebra Finance will be available for supporters to pay for their season ticket in instalments.
- Current Season Ticket holders renewing for their same seat and price category will not require a new Season Ticket card – their new Season Ticket purchase will be uploaded to their existing card.
- New purchasers will be sent a new card, with these being sent during July.
- 2017/18 Season Ticket holders will have their seats reserved for them to renew until the end of the second Early Bird period on 3rd June. After this period, all unrenewed seats will be made available for sale.
- Supporters can purchase their 2018/19 Season Ticket(s) through 10 instalments using the Zebra Finance option.
* Due to the reward scheme including benefits only available to adults (e.g. alcohol), this scheme is only available to Season Ticket holders who are aged 18 or over.
HOW TO PURCHASE
There are three ways for you to buy your Season Ticket:
- Online at eticketing.co.uk/ccfc – This is the quickest and easiest way to purchase
- Over the phone on 0844 453 9134
- In person at the Butts Park Arena Ticket Office, during regular opening hours.
(Mon – Fri, 10:30am – 4:30pm. Excluding Tuesday’s – early closure at 4pm)
You can pay using the following methods:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card (excluding American Express)
- Cheque or Cash – Butts Park Arena Ticket Office only.
You can also pay in monthly instalments with Zebra Finance - this option is now available.
Disabled Supporters can be purchased in-person at the Butts Park Arena Ticket Office during regular office hours. Up to date proof of disability will be required.
Disabled supporters Season Tickets are charged at the age relevant price, with a carer going free if required.
If fans have any queries when purchasing Disabled tickets, they can contact Ticket.Office@ccfc.co.uk or call 02476992335.
The Ground Regulations which apply to all supporters at Coventry City home games can be seen here.
Details relating to Private Seat Licence holders can be seen here.
SEASON TICKETS: Sky Blues pass last year's Early Bird total, with deadline of first period at midnight tonight!23 April 2018
The Sky Blues have now sold over 3,300 2018/19 Season Tickets - surpassing last year's Early Bird total!
SEASON TICKETS: Early Bird deadline tonight, as sales hit 2700!23 April 2018
The Sky Blues have now sold over 2,700 2018/19 Season Tickets ahead of the first Early Bird deadline at midnight tonight.
SEASON TICKETS: Sky Blues hit 2000 mark ahead of Monday's Early Bird deadline!21 April 2018
2018/19 Season Tickets sales have surged since Friday morning, with over 2000 now sold for the 2018/19 campaign.