We're one of the few Football League clubs who provide a great mascot package for free...
We are one of the few Football League clubs who provide a mascot package for free- and that commitment continues into the 2015/16 season!
To become a mascot you need to be:
• A 2015/16 Junior Sky Blues member
• Of either primary school or secondary school age
You will need to have a current 2015/16 Home kit, as this will not be provided, and mascots will need to be accompanied by an adult.
As part of our mascot package, you will get:
• Opportunity to walk out on the pitch with your favourite Sky Blues player
• Pre-match behind the scenes tour
• Pre-match visit to the Sky Blues changing room to meet the squad & get autographs
• Pre-match warm up on the pitch with Sky Blue Sam
• Tickets to watch the game in the Corporate Seating area for the mascot & accompanying adult
• Programme for the mascot and parent/guardian
• Photos of your day (provided 1-2 weeks after the game)
The mascot list for 2015/16 will open on Monday 22nd June at 9:30am. You can apply to be a mascot by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.