Read our Charities Policy for the 2013/14 season
CCFC Charity Policy
Day to Day requests
Throughout the season, the Club will donate tickets and signed items to selected charities, schools and community projects across Coventry and Warwickshire.
Please note that requests are subject to availability, and will be processed on a first come, first served basis. You may be required to provide the Club with supporting documents from the charity/organisation which you are raising funds for.
Please be aware that due to our commitment to supporting local charities and organisations only, we are unable to donate to the following requests:
- Charities/organisations outside of Coventry and Warwickshire
- Those seeking financial sponsorship or donations of equipment
If you have a charity request, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and quote which charity/organisation the items are for. Alternatively you can write to us at the following address:
Coventry City Football Club Citibase
101 Lockhurst Lane
Coventry CV6 5SF
Signed Merchandise Requests
The club donates signed merchandise at its discretion. However, the club accepts requests from charitable organisations who would like to supply us with merchandise which they would like to be signed by the squad. If you would like to supply any merchandise to be signed, please email email@example.com
Once items are signed and ready, collection should be arranged unless it has been pre-agreed to post items out.
Terms and Conditions
- Items will only be signed during the football season
- No requests will be granted before the first game of the season or after the penultimate home game of the season
- Items may take up to three weeks to be signed but the Club will aim to turn this around as quickly as possible
- CCFC cannot guarantee a specific return date for items
- If items are required for a specific date, please ensure at least 3 weeks’ notice is given
- Items should be collected from the CCFC Offices or the CCFC Superstore and will not be posted without prior arrangement
- The Club will confirm via email or telephone where items are to be collected from.
- Fundraisers will require a supporting letter from their chosen charity/cause
- CCFC retains the right to refuse to get items signed