After giving away a trip to Ryton to watch training and have lunch with the Sky Blues squad and management, our next prize is an Executive Box for a game of your choice next season!
Just buy your 17/18 Season Ticket before midnight on Wednesday, 26th April – those who have bought already will also be included in the next prize draw.
Your prize will include…
• Access to an Executive Box for 12 people
• Reserved padded seating situated in front of the executive box
• Three car parking spaces
• Matchday programmes and teamsheets
• TV in the executive box
• Access to a cash bar
To get your 2017/18 Season Ticket before our second deadline for your chance to win an Executive Box for a game, visit the eticketing.co.uk/CCFC
, call 0844 453 9134
or visit the Butts Park Ticket Office.
Season Ticket prices have been frozen in the Standard and Premium Zones, with fans able to purchase again in instalments with Zebra Finance.
JSB Under 13s are FREE, with JSB Under 16s able to get discounted Season Tickets too.
Meanwhile, supporters who purchase in the Early Bird period will get a ticket for our first cup game for free and there will be no service charge during this period.
You can see all Season Ticket information here:
Competition Terms and Conditions:
• Competition runs from 00:01 on Thursday, 20th April 2017 until 23:59 on Wednesday, 26th April 2017.
• Only supporters who purchase a 2017/18 Season Ticket between 9:00am on Wednesday 12th April 2017 and 23:59 on Wednesday 26th April 2017 will be entered into the competition.
• There will be one winner only and the winner will be picked at random and informed on Thursday 27th April 2017.
• All prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged.
• The winner will have a 12 seater Executive Box for a CCFC game of their choice
• Prizes are subject to change by CCFC, and subject to availability depending on the facilities provided to us on individual matchdays by the Ricoh Arena. If prizes are changed, the winner will be informed and CCFC will provide a suitable alternative at CCFC's discretion.
• Prizes do not hold any monetary value.
• Full terms, conditions and details relating to the prize will be made available to the prize winner once they have been chosen.