Sky Blues in the Community are looking to recruit a Facilities Coordinator.
The main purpose of this role is to promote, manage, develop and maintain community facilities to ensure bookings are maximised, high service delivery standards are maintained and usage targets and social and community outcomes are achieved in the most cost effective manner.
Key responsibilities of the role are as follows.
- Be responsible for the day to day booking, operation and maintenance and security of facilities as required
- Provide professional management support, advice and guidance on facility operation and improvements
- To proactively seek out opportunities to manage and operate more facility and increase our portfolio of assets.
- To ensure the facilities comply with all trust policies, financial regulations and personnel procedures
- To oversee the stock levels and sales of all food and beverage on site
- Maintain a strong working relationship with host organisations
- Comply with all statutory regulations/legislation/codes of practice to minimise risks as well maintaining high levels of quality assurance and safeguarding
- Ensure that all internal staff and eternal users of the facility are aware of their health and safety responsibilities and implement thorough checks.
- Ensure that all necessary steps are taken to meet health and safety compliance
- To develop procedures and systems to measure and monitor the performance of facilities and drive continuous improvement
- Work to delivery high quality customer service standards
- Communicate and manage service standards for all staff under your supervision by delivering regular high quality training
- Ensure that high levels of cleanliness are maintained at all times and facilities are always immaculately presented
- Be responsible for the recruitment and training of additional facility staff and volunteers in line with Sky Blues in the Community procedures
- Performance manage staff in line with Sky Blues in the Community policy and procedure
- Support with the development of facility budgets and income generation targets and work within agreed financial resources
This full time position will be based at our facility on site at President Kennedy School. However, at times there will be a need to travel to other facilities across Coventry and Warwickshire for meetings and to meet the demands of the business. The candidate will be expected to work evenings and weekends and maintain high levels of customer service and cleanliness.
Benefits of working for Sky Blues in the Community include but are not limited to;
- Chance to join an award-winning charity and work alongside colleagues who are passionate and determined to ‘Use the unique influence and appeal of Coventry City Football Club to transform the lives of people across Coventry and Warwickshire’.
- Friendly working environment
- Personal and professional growth opportunities and learning and development
- Access to private healthcare
- Flexible and supportive working environment
- Staff uniform and kit
- 21 days of Annual Leave entitlement plus your birthday as a separate days holiday and all bank holiday’s
- Holiday purchase and selling scheme
- Trust pension scheme
- Interest free loan scheme up to £1000
- On-site free parking available
- Annual staff retention payment based on performance
- Tickets to CCFC home matches
For an informal discussion about the role please contact Harvey Morgan, Business Development Manager on Harvey.email@example.com or 07810773955.
To apply for this role, please send a CV and covering letter or completed application form detailing how you meet the requirements of this role as set out in the person specification to Harvey.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications: 9am on Monday 19th February 2024.
Closing date for applications is 9am on Monday 19th February 2024. Please note that suitable applications will be assessed as and when they are received so apply early to avoid disappointment. We plan to interview W/C 26th February so please make sure you are available before applying.