Book your place in Hospitality as the Sky Blues host Norwich City this Saturday afternoon.
Coventry City host Norwich City at the Coventry Building Society Arena on Saturday 7th October with kick-off at 3pm, in our last game before the international break.
Bookings are now available in our Platinum Dining Club for the big match, as well as there being availability in our Executive Boxes.
The deadline for bookings is Wednesday 4th October at 2pm.
Enjoy three course dining against Norwich City, inclusive pre-match/half-time drinks and seating on the Upper Balcony in the West Stand plus more with our Platinum Dining package:
Platinum Dining package includes:
- Seating on the Upper Balcony
- Three-course dining on shared tables
- Welcome Drink (beer, wine and soft drinks)
- Inclusive drinks pre-match and half time (selected beers, wines and soft drinks)
- Access to the Premier Lounge, with paybar facility and TV screens
- Complimentary matchday programme and team sheet per guest
- Pre-match interview with former and current players
- Post-match Man of the Match interview
- Complimentary half-time tea and coffee
Our Platinum Dining package includes one complimentary car park space in Car Park C for every 4 tickets purchased in 1 transaction (subject to availability). Car registration will be required – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your space.
£165 per person
The deadline to book for our game against Sunderland is at 2pm on Wednesday 23rd August.
Executive Boxes (12 seater)
- Exclusive access to your pitch view Executive Box
- TV in your Executive Box
- Reserved luxury padded seats directly situated in front of your Executive Box
- Complimentary matchday programmes and team-sheets.
- Welcome drink on arrival for each guest (bucket of beers)
- One-course hot dish on arrival for each guest
- Pay bar facility
- Up to 3 car parking spaces upon request (car park C) subject to availability. Car registration will be required. Please contact email@example.com to secure.
£1500 inc vat
The deadline to book for our game against Norwich is at 2pm on Wednesday 4th October.
HOSPITALITY DRESS CODE
The dress code below applies to all our hospitality areas:
The dress code for our hospitality areas is smart casual. We politely ask that guests refrain from wearing replica shirts, ripped or bleached jeans, sportswear (inc tracksuits), hats, caps, flipflops or sliders. Smart jeans, tailored shorts and smart trainers are permitted. Guests may be refused admission or be asked to leave if they do not adhere to the dress code. Any guest that wears a replica shirt under any jacket/coat/jumper etc, gains access to the corporate area and subsequently removes the outer garment will be asked to leave. For children under 12 years, the dress code is relaxed.
You can also book in The Mill and the Legends Lounge - however there is limited availability.
For any queries regarding our range of hospitality packages, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call Danae Hamer on 02476 992331.