Coventry City are delighted to confirm details of mascot packages for 2023/24 campaign.
Mascot places will go on sale on Monday 31st July at 10am via eticketing.co.uk/CCFC
Mascot places will be available immediately for each home game, with 8 mascot places available for 2023/24 JSB members for each of these games.
Our superb mascot package includes:
- Place as mascot for a Coventry City home first-team fixture
- Opportunity to tour the first-team dressing room
- Opportunity to meet the players as they arrive
- Opportunity to warm up or watch the Sky Blues warm up on the pitch at the Coventry Building Society Arena
- Opportunity to walk out with a member of the Coventry City team ahead of the game
- 3 complimentary tickets to the game
- Opportunity for one chaperone to accompany the mascot on the day
- Tea/Coffee/Squash provided
- 2 complimentary programmes per mascot
- 2 complimentary teamsheets per mascot
- Opportunities for photos on the day
- Mascot certificate, including game details
- Coventry City football
- Mascot trophy
- Mascot name and photo in the matchday programme
- Welcome announcement on the PA pre-match
- Mascot name and photo on the big screen at the Coventry Building Society Arena pre-match
Mascot packages will be priced at £150 each.
Mascot packages will be available from 10am on Monday for Junior Sky Blues members to purchase from www.eticketing.co.uk/CCFC under the Tickets section - please ensure you are logged in to a JSB account.
Mascots must be aged between 5 and 13, and must also wear a FULL Coventry City kit from the 23/24 season.
Dave Boddy, Chief Executive at Coventry City, said:
“We are delighted to make mascot packages available for the 2023/24 campaign.
“They are a tremendous package, providing a range of experiences and benefits on the day for our young fans to enjoy.
“They give young supporters a fantastic experience that they and their families will remember for many years to come, and is always a highlight of matchdays.”