Join us in VIP Hospitality as the Sky Blues host Sunderland at the Coventry Building Society Arena in our next home game.
It's a 12:30pm kick-off on Saturday 25th February for the Sky Bet Championship clash.
Our superb matchday hospitality packages, which give you the chance to enjoy the match in style and comfort, include the Platinum Dining Club option which includes pre-match dining and welcome drink. Alternatively, you can book a place in our Club Coventry lounge.
To see full details of what is available, take a look below.
Your package includes...
- Pre-match dining in the glass-fronted Premier Lounge overlooking the pitch
- Padded seat in the corporate seating area
- Complimentary welcome drink (beer/wine/soft drink)
- Pre match interview with former player
- Complimentary matchday programmes and team sheets
- Half-time tea and coffee
- Post-match Man of the Match presentation
Our Platinum Dining package for the game is £114 per person, while children under 12 are £57.
The deadline to book Platinum Dining for this game is 2pm on Wednesday 25th February
Your package includes the following:
- Padded Corporate Seats in Block B or Block E
- Access to our Members Lounge with cashless pay bar facility and TV Screens
- Pre-match interview with former player
- Complimentary matchday programme and teamsheet
- Complimentary half-time tea and coffee
- Post-match Man of the Match interview
Club Coventry prices are £60 per person and children under-16 are £30
E-mail any queries to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our hospitality team on 02476 992331
Typically, an Adult Season Ticket holder can enjoy a discount of £15 off hospitality prices – to book a season ticket upgrade, please contact Danae Hamer on 02476 992331
HOSPITALITY DRESS CODE
The dress code for our hospitality areas is smart casual. We politely ask that guests refrain from wearing replica shirts, ripped or bleached jeans, sportswear (inc tracksuits), hats, caps, flipflops or sliders. Smart jeans, tailored shorts and smart trainers are permitted. Guests may be refused admission, or be asked to leave, if they do not adhere to the dress code.
Any guest that wears a replica shirt under any jacket/coat/jumper etc, gains access to the corporate area and subsequently removes the outer garment will be asked to leave. For children under 12 years, the dress code is relaxed.
E-mail email@example.com or contact Danae Hamer on 02476 992331 for any queries
PLEASE NOTE THAT LEGENDS LOUNGE AND OUR EXECUTIVE BOXES ARE SOLD OUT FOR ALL LEAGUE GAMES THIS SEASON
Matchball Sponsorship packages are still available for this season, for further information, please contact Rebecca Shortland on 02476 992328