Coventry City Football Club is looking to recruit temporary accommodation providers, for young potential trialists within the local area, for the 2022/23 season, in north Coventry.
Lodgings should provide good quality accommodation in the north Coventry area, and be within approximately 6 miles distance from the Alan Higgs Centre.
Homes must provide a safe and preferably, family setting for the trialists to live during their trial period.
The role will require residential accommodation, usually from Wednesday evening until Saturday morning during the football season (usually from the last week in June until first week in May) and will require the accommodation provider to provide a high quality, nutritional breakfast and a cooked evening meal each day.
Coventry City Football Club and the League Football Education (LFE) are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all accommodation providers to share this commitment.
Remuneration: is £20 per player, per night.
Requirements of Accommodation Providers
Location: Be in north Coventry within a 15 minute drive of Academy Training Ground, The Alan Higgs Centre, Allard Way, Coventry, CV3 1HW
Expectations of Accommodation providers:
- Provide morning breakfast and a hot meal each evening
- Provide running hot and cold water
- Provide clean and safe washing facilities (Bathroom, working shower/bath)
- Provide adequate bed and sleeping facilities (Preferably double bed for each player but not mandatory)
- Comply with the club Safeguarding and Welfare policies and therefore commit to the accommodation inspection visits and checks each season
- Each member over 16 within the household will require an enhanced GBG Disclosures check before a player can be placed with them. The club will pay for and facilitate this process.
If you are interested in becoming an accommodation provider and meet these requirements, please contact our Player Care Officer, Sophie Reynolds, via email Sophie.Reynolds@ccfc.co.uk for more information.