Supporter's are advised of road closure's in Bristol around Ashton Gate ahead of tomorrow night's fixture.
The following information has been received in regards to road closures in the area:
'The A3029 Brunel Way will have lane closures in both directions across Avon Bridge (the fixed bridge across the River Avon, near the Create Centre).
These lane closures are expected to cause delays on the roads near the stadium. We encourage fans arriving by car to consider avoiding the area and to park further away from the stadium before completing your journey on foot, if possible.
Fans approaching by car from north of the river Avon are encouraged to consider alternative bridges such as:
- For those using the M5, consider using Junction 19 (Portishead) and travelling towards Ashton Gate along the A369
- For those coming from north west Bristol, consider using the Clifton Suspension Bridge (toll required) and then the A369
- For those coming from central/east Bristol or the M32, consider using Bedminster Bridge and Coronation Road or Bedminster Parade
Please note there are other works in central and south Bristol including:
- Redcliffe Bridge is closed. Full details can be found here
- Malago Road/Dalby Avenue/Dean Lane are one way. Full details can be found here
Wherever you are coming from, we strongly advise fans to leave additional time for their journey.'
Bristol's Clean Air Zone:
'Bristol’s Clean Air Zone (CAZ) starts on 28th November and fans are being encouraged to check whether they will be affected.
From Monday 28th November, non-compliant vehicles will be charged between £9 and £100 per day to drive through the zone in central Bristol.
Although Ashton Gate itself sits just outside of the zone, some roads near the stadium are within it and thus we encourage fans to carefully plan their journeys before the CAZ goes live.
Full details on the CAZ including maps, schedule of charges and a vehicle compliance checker can be found at www.cleanairforbristol.org/caz/.'