Coventry City Academy is looking to recruit a Part-Time Analyst to assist the Lead Data Academy Analyst in the holistic development of players within the club.
The role will require some evening and weekend work, with the successful applicant be willing to adopt a flexible work pattern.
An overview of the role is:
- Filming and capture of training and home matches.
- Coding and editing video footage of games to be used for pre & post-match presentations.
- Managing and maintaining large statistical databases.
- Compile detailed opposition reports.
- Create in-depth post-match handout containing statistical and performance data.
- Working within the YDP assisting with individual players KPI’s.
- Assist in creating relevant presentations for various age groups.
- Aiding to support work placement students when required.
- Safeguarding and Welfare is the responsibility of all Academy staff members.
- Ensure and support the welfare of all Academy players on a daily basis.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Achieved a minimum 2:1 in a Sports related degree.
- 1 or more years’ experience using SportsCode / Nacsport software.
- Excellent IT skills; particularly competent on excel.
Coventry City Academy operates under the values of Respect, Development and Resilience. These traits are encouraged in all players and staff members, and the successful applicant will show a willingness to embrace these daily. In addition, the successful candidate will:
- Be able to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- You will need to be available to assist during evenings/weekends.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are essential.
- Have excellent Interpersonal Skills.
- Highly adaptable and comfortable working to strict deadlines.
- Motivated and enthusiastic individual with a desire to have a career in analysis.
- Live within a workable distance of the football club.
Coventry City FC is committed safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults. We are committed to safer recruitment throughout the company. An enhanced DBS check is a requirement of the role.
Coventry City FC is committed to the principle of equal opportunity and its policies for recruitment, selection, training, development and promotion are designed to ensure that no job applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, ethnic and national origin, disability or gender reassignment.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for the Part-Time Analyst role:
- Please read the job description and ensure that you meet the Essential requirements of the role
- Read the Guidance Notes for completing the Application form
- Please send a covering letter, your completed Application Form, Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form and signed Self-Declaration Form to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday 27th January 2022.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview after the closing date.
- Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to contact those who are shortlisted for interview.
- Incomplete applications and those which do not meet the essential requirements of the role will not be considered.