Coventry City’s Half Season Tickets are still on sale!
Half Season Tickets for the 2021/22 campaign are priced at only £200 for Adults, covering all of the originally scheduled Sky Bet Championship games until the end of the season.
With the Sky Blues among the Play-Off contenders in the Championship, it’s a great time to get your Season Ticket and support the side in these 10 games.
JSB Under 16s are only £35 for the Half Season Ticket, with JSB Under 13s FREE.
Half Season Tickets are now on sale at www.eticketing.co.uk/CCFC or the Ticket Office at the Coventry Building Society Arena (Mon-Fri, 9:30am-5:30pm)
Half Season Tickets will go off sale at Midnight on Friday 21st January!
Buying a Half Season Ticket is the cheapest way for Sky Blues fans to watch as the 2021/22 campaign comes to its exciting conclusion.
Please note - the Half Season Ticket does not include the game against Stoke City, which was originally scheduled to be played prior to the Half Season Ticket starting.
There will be only a Standard Zone price – the Premium Zone was suspended this year due to the then expected COVID restrictions, but will return next season. Block 31 will be a socially distanced block - this is only available by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
JSB Under 13s continue to be FREE when accompanied by a paying adult, while the Young Sky Blue rate continues to extend junior discounts to under 18s.
Meanwhile, students can access the concession rates too – as well as young adults (Under 21s), seniors (over 60s) and armed forces members.
- A 2021/22 Junior Sky Blues Membership is required to purchase at the JSB rate.
- Age bands for concession Season Tickets are calculated based on the supporters’ age as of 31st August 2021. Please note it is the supporters’ responsibility to ensure that the club has the correct Date of Birth on file for them. Terms & conditions apply.
- There is a £6 service charge will be applied for any season ticket purchased, plus processing fee. All charges can be seen here
- Supporters will receive a new Season Ticket – depending upon when you purchase, you may be given a paper ticket initially due to production/postage time of Season Ticket cards
- A COVID Pass is currently required to attend games - for details, click here.
HOW TO PURCHASE
There are two ways for you to buy your Season Ticket:
- Online at eticketing.co.uk/ccfc
- In person at the Ticket Office at the Coventry Building Society Arena (Mon-Fri, 9:30am-5:30pm)
You can pay using the following methods:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card (excluding American Express)
Disabled Supporters can be purchased online at eticketing.co.uk/CCFC or in person at the Ticket Office. Disabled supporters Season Tickets are charged at the age relevant price, with a carer going free if required.
If fans have any queries when purchasing Disabled tickets, they can contact TicketOffice@ccfc.co.uk or call 02476992335.
* The Half Season Ticket includes all scheduled games from 29th December onwards - this does not include the postponed fixture versus Stoke City, originally scheduled for 18th December.