Ticket details have been confirmed for Coventry City’s away game against Sheffield United.
It is a 12:30pm kick-off on Saturday 20th November at Bramall Lane for the Sky Bet Championship match.
Details are shown below.
Coventry City have a full allocation of 2,725 tickets, in the visitors stand behind the goal in the Bramall Lane End Stand.
There will be no tickets available to buy on the day.
Sky Blues fans can purchase 2 tickets per Supporter Number.
Monday 1st November, 10am: Ricoh Return Phase 1 Season Ticket holders
Tuesday 2nd November, 10am: Ricoh Return Phase 2 Season Ticket holders
Wednesday 3rd November, 10am: Ricoh Return Members (Non ST) and Season Ticket Holders
Thursday 4th November, 10am: CCFC Members and Match Package Holders
Friday 5th November, 10am: General Sale
Adult - £28.60
Senior (Over 60) - £21
Under 22 - £18
NUS - £18
Under 18 - £13
All under 14s must be accompanied by a person aged 18 or above.
Ambulant disabled – Adult £21 then charged age relevant price for concessions, with carer going free (Must be in receipt of medium or higher-level disability allowance)
A free carer ticket is provided free of charge (Higher and Middle DLA or PIP)
WHEELCHAIR (10 ALLOCATION):
Adult charged £21 and then charged age relevant price for concessions, with carer going free.
How to buy:
- Online at eticketing.co.uk/CCFC
- Visit the Ticket Office at the Coventry Building Society Arena (Mon-Fri, 9:30am-5:30pm)
Disabled supporters can buy online at eticketing.co.uk/CCFC or in person at the Ticket Office, or on 024 7699 2335 (please note lines may be busy).
Away tickets are not available on home matchdays at the Ticket Office.
Postal Dates and Fees:
Postal Cut Off: Tuesday 16th November at 2pm (After this time, all tickets are for collection only - by Midday on Friday 19th November at the Ticket Office, or on the day at Sheffield United)
There is a £1 booking fee per ticket
There is a £1 postage fee per booking
Tickets will be removed from sale on Midday on Friday 19th November– any tickets not sent in the post or collected by this time will be sent to Sheffield United to collect on the day.
If your purchased ticket does not arrive, please contact the Ticket Office before Midday on Friday 19th November – email firstname.lastname@example.org. Queries after this time may not be resolved.
Coach travel is available via EST UK for £21. To book visit ccfctravel.co.uk
Departure times are: White Street – 8:15am, Arena Shopping Park (Service Road) – 8:30am
Please make sure you arrive at the appropriate departure point 15 minutes before the listed time as the coach will leave on time.
- Automated turnstiles are in operation throughout the stadium – supporters should have tickets ready as they approach the turnstile and insert the barcode into the reader.
- 4 disabled parking spaces in the Main Cherry Street Car Park are available via the CCFC Ticket Office. Additional away disabled parking is available for purchase at APCOA New Era Car Park, located close to the away end. Disabled parking info can be seen at https://www.sufc.co.uk/fans/disabled-supporters-information/matchday-parking
- Further information regarding Disabled Supporters visiting Bramall Lane, including Accessible Guides, can be seen at https://www.sufc.co.uk/fans/disabled-supporters-information
- Juniors Under 14 are not permitted into the stadium unless accompanied by an Adult