Coventry City's 2021/22 Season Tickets are back on sale!
The Sky Blues are 3rd in the table and have won all 6 of their Sky Bet Championship games at home at so far this campaign, and you can secure your seat at the Coventry Building Society Arena for all 17 remaining home games this campaign by getting your Season Ticket!
Season Tickets are priced at only £320 for Adults (less than £19 per game), with Concessions £246 (less than £15 per game).
Season Tickets are available to buy at eticketing.co.uk/CCFC and will be available to buy at the Ticket Office at the Coventry Building Society Arena (Mon-Fri,9:30am-5:30pm)
Once again, fans will be able to pay for their Season Ticket through monthly instalments with V12 Finance - this will be available shortly.
JSB Under 13s continue to be FREE when accompanied by a paying adult, while the Young Sky Blue rate continues to extend junior discounts to under 18s.
Meanwhile, students can access the concession rates too – as well as young adults (Under 21s), seniors (over 60s) and armed forces members.
*A 2021/22 Junior Sky Blues Membership is required to purchase at the JSB rate.
General Season Ticket Information
- Age bands for concession Season Tickets are calculated based on the supporters’ age as of 31st August 2021. Please note it is the supporters’ responsibility to ensure that the club has the correct Date of Birth on file for them. Terms & conditions apply.
- There is a £6 service charge will be applied for any season ticket purchased, plus processing fee. All charges can be seen here
- V12 Finance will be available for supporters to pay for their season ticket in instalments.
- Supporters will receive a new Season Ticket – depending upon when you purchase, you may be given a paper ticket initially due to production/postage time of Season Ticket cards
HOW TO PURCHASE
There are two ways for you to buy your Season Ticket:
- Online at eticketing.co.uk/ccfc
- In person at the Ticket Office at the Coventry Building Society Arena (Mon-Fri, 9:30am-5:30pm)
You can pay using the following methods:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card (excluding American Express)
You can also pay in monthly instalments with V12 Finance
Disabled Supporters can be purchased online at eticketing.co.uk/CCFC or in person at the Ticket Office. Disabled supporters Season Tickets are charged at the age relevant price, with a carer going free if required.
If fans have any queries when purchasing Disabled tickets, they can contact TicketOffice@ccfc.co.uk or call 02476992335.