Coventry City’s Half Season Tickets are now on sale!
Half Season Tickets for the 2021/22 campaign are priced at only £200 for Adults, covering all of the Sky Bet Championship games from the Millwall game just after Christmas up until the end of the season.
With the Sky Blues in the Play-Off places in the Championship, it’s a great time to secure your seat for all of the remaining home league matches.
Already this season Mark Robins’ side have enjoyed exciting victories at the Coventry Building Society Arena, playing a brand of attacking football that has seen fans flocking to the Arena. The atmosphere generated has been electric, spurring on the Sky Blues to a superb run of form at home this campaign.
Concessions are priced just £160 for the remaining 11 games of the campaign, while Under 18s are just £90.
JSB Under 16s are only £35 for the Half Season Ticket, with JSB Under 13s FREE.
Half Season Tickets are now on sale at www.eticketing.co.uk/CCFC or the Ticket Office at the Coventry Building Society Arena (Mon-Fri, 9:30am-5:30pm)
Buying a Half Season Ticket is the cheapest way for Sky Blues fans to watch the final 11 games as the 2021/22 campaign comes to its exciting conclusion.
There will be only a Standard Zone price – the Premium Zone was suspended this year due to the then expected COVID restrictions, but will return next season. Block 31 will be a socially distanced block - this is only available by contacting email@example.com
JSB Under 13s continue to be FREE when accompanied by a paying adult, while the Young Sky Blue rate continues to extend junior discounts to under 18s.
Meanwhile, students can access the concession rates too – as well as young adults (Under 21s), seniors (over 60s) and armed forces members.
- A 2021/22 Junior Sky Blues Membership is required to purchase at the JSB rate.
- Age bands for concession Season Tickets are calculated based on the supporters’ age as of 31st August 2021. Please note it is the supporters’ responsibility to ensure that the club has the correct Date of Birth on file for them. Terms & conditions apply.
- There is a £6 service charge will be applied for any season ticket purchased, plus processing fee. All charges can be seen here
- Supporters will receive a new Season Ticket – depending upon when you purchase, you may be given a paper ticket initially due to production/postage time of Season Ticket cards
Coventry City Chief Executive Dave Boddy said:
“We’re delighted to announce our Half Season Tickets.
“It has been an exciting start to the season and we hope that it will be an exciting conclusion to the campaign too, and these Half Season Tickets give fans the opportunity to secure their seat for the final 11 matches of the campaign after Christmas.
“The atmosphere at the stadium has been fantastic all season and attendances have been excellent too, so we would urge fans to buy their Half Season Ticket and show their support for Mark Robins and the side.”
Manager Mark Robins said:
“The support from Sky Blues fans has been fantastic this season, both in numbers and the atmosphere that has been generated and we have all felt the difference that they have made.
“The Half Season Ticket is an excellent opportunity for even more supporters to come along and support the team in the final 11 games of the season, and I look forward to seeing even more of our fans at the Arena.”
HOW TO PURCHASE
There are two ways for you to buy your Season Ticket:
- Online at eticketing.co.uk/ccfc
- In person at the Ticket Office at the Coventry Building Society Arena (Mon-Fri, 9:30am-5:30pm)
You can pay using the following methods:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card (excluding American Express)
Disabled Supporters can be purchased online at eticketing.co.uk/CCFC or in person at the Ticket Office. Disabled supporters Season Tickets are charged at the age relevant price, with a carer going free if required.
If fans have any queries when purchasing Disabled tickets, they can contact TicketOffice@ccfc.co.uk or call 02476992335.