Coventry City Football Club are looking for a talented individual to join our Performance Analysis Department to drive the delivery of elite level analysis throughout the organisation.
Job Location: Sky Blue Lodge Training Ground, Leamington Road, Ryton-on-Dunsmore, Coventry, CV8 3FL.
Contract Type: Permanent/ Full time.
Closing Date: 21/05/2021
Reporting into the Head of Performance Analysis, the successful candidate will play a vital role supporting the provision of detailed pre and post-match analysis for the first team. They will be able to communicate effectively with colleagues, have a high level knowledge of football tactics and experience with industry specific software.
- Supporting the pre-match, match day and post match analysis process as directed the manager, coaching staff and Head of Analysis.
- Working daily with the analysis department to maintain and update long-term analysis projects, present key findings and support ad hoc requests.
- Offering support to other departments at the training facility.
- Support the analysis delivery to the club’s Under-23 team.
The successful candidate will have strong desire to learn and develop their analytical skills whilst showing a passion around the impact performance analysis can have on athlete and team development.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- BSc in Performance Analysis, Sport Science or other related subjects.
- Experience with video capture, coding, and presentation software and an understanding of how they support both live and pre/post match processes (SportsCode, Keynote, etc).
- Clear and informative presentation skills (Keynote, Powerpoint, etc).
- High level of tactical/ technical knowledge within an elite level environment.
Coventry City FC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults. We are committed to safer recruitment throughout the company. An enhanced DBS check is a requirement of the role.
Coventry City FC is committed to the principle of equal opportunity and its policies for recruitment, selection, training, development and promotion are designed to ensure that no job applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, ethnic and national origin, disability or gender reassignment. Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for the First Team Performance Analyst role at Coventry City Football
- Please read the job description and ensure that you meet the Essential Requirements of the role.
- Read the Guidance Notes for the completing the Application Form.
- Please send a covering letter, your completed Application Form, signed Self Declaration Form and Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form to email@example.com by 21st May 2021.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview after the closing date.
- Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to contact those who are shortlisted for a placement interview.
- Incomplete applications and those that do not meet the essential requirements of the role or received after the closing date and will not be considered.
Applications Close - 21st May 2021 (Interview Process to Follow)