The minutes from last Wednesday's Supporters Forum meeting have been published.
The Forum met for this third time this season, due to the on-going pandemic, last Wednesday evening via Zoom.
The Supporters Forum is made up of all of the established Coventry City supporters clubs and groups to represent the widest possible range of supporters.
To read the minutes from the agenda of the meeting, click here.
To read the minutes from the Q&A with Chief Executive Dave Boddy, click here
The Supporters Forum was formed in January 2018. The aims for the Forum, agreed by supporters on the Forum, are:
- To establish a forum for supporters to communicate directly with the club in a structured manner.
- To help the club better understand the club issues that most affect and concern fans.
- To give the club an opportunity to consult, explain the thinking behind key decisions and improve club transparency.
- To enable fans to play a key role in helping the club achieve success on and off the pitch.
- To support Coventry City Football Club and help improve it for the benefit of all supporters.
The date of the next meeting is June 2021.