Coventry City’s Vice Presidents Membership is now available to purchase for the 2021/22 season as the Sky Blues return to Coventry.
The Vice Presidents membership was originally established in 1964, making it the oldest corporate club in British football.
As a Vice President Member, you’ll be able to enjoy Directors Box seating on the half-way line back at the Ricoh Arena and enjoy the atmosphere in the Jaguar Lounge, making it a great choice for businesses and fans alike.
Make sure you purchase your Vice Presidents Membership by midnight on Monday 31st May to take advantage of the Early Bird price of £1000+VAT for adults.
Your package includes the following:
- Access to all CCFC home league matches
- Centreline Directors Box seating
- Access to the Jaguar Lounge with cash bar facility and TV screens
- Complimentary matchday programme and teamsheet per guest
- Pre-match interview with former and current players
- Post-match Man of the Match interview
- Invite to the Boardroom for a league game (subject to availability)
- Complimentary half-time tea and coffee
- VIP Car Parking (1 space per 4 seats booked)
- Priority access to purchase away match tickets
- Ricoh Return Membership
Early Bird - until 31st May: Adults - £1,000 plus VAT. U16’s - £500 plus VAT
To buy your Vice Presidents Membership for the 2021/22 season, visit www.eticketing.co.uk/CCFC
Premium Memberships may be partially refunded in the event of Coronavirus regulations. While the Season Ticket or Ricoh Return Membership element of Premium Memberships would not be refunded, Premium Membership holders may receive a proportionate refund subject to the seat access and lounge access on a game-by-game basis, if these are affected by Coronavirus regulations.
A £2 processing fee applies during the Early Bird period per Membership – there is no Ticketmaster service fee during the Early Bird period.