Coventry City’s new Platinum Dining Membership is now available to purchase for the 2021/22 season as the Sky Blues return to Coventry.
The new Platinum Dining Membership gives fans and businesses the three-course dining at each home league game during the 2021/22 season in the glass-fronted Premier Lounge over looking the pitch.
Seats for the game will be on the halfway line of the West Stand balcony, giving you an excellent view of the action!
Make sure you purchase your Platinum Dining Club Membership by midnight on Monday 31st May to take advantage of the Early Bird price of £1150+VAT for adults.
Your package includes the following:
- Access to all CCFC home league matches
- Centreline seating in the West Stand balcony
- Three-course dining at each CCFC home league game
- Access to the Premier Lounge with cash bar facility and TV screens
- Complimentary matchday programme and teamsheet per guest
- Pre-match interview with former and current players
- Post-match Man of the Match interview
- Complimentary half-time tea and coffee
- VIP Car Parking (1 space per 4 seats booked)
- Priority access to purchase away match tickets
- Ricoh Return Membership
Early Bird - until 31st May: Adults - £1,150 plus VAT.
To buy a Platinum Dining Club Membership for the 2021/22 season or need more information, visit www.eticketing.co.uk/CCFC
Premium Memberships may be partially refunded in the event of Coronavirus regulations. While the Season Ticket or Ricoh Return Membership element of Premium Memberships would not be refunded, Premium Membership holders may receive a proportionate refund subject to the seat access and lounge access on a game-by-game basis, if these are affected by Coronavirus regulations.
A £2 processing fee applies during the Early Bird period per Membership – there is no Ticketmaster service fee during the Early Bird period.