Job Title: CRM Executive
Location: Sky Blue Lodge, Ryton on Dunsmore
Reporting to: Head of Commercial
Hours of work: Full time (including some evening and weekend work)
Application Deadline: Friday 25th June 2021
Coventry City Football Club is seeking an exceptional and experienced CRM Executive to join the team on a full time basis. This newly created role is an exciting opportunity for an individual who is passionate about developing the customer journey and adding value to all that encounter the Club.
You will lead on the product integration of the new CRM system, integrating with multiple systems across the club to effectively harvest and map customer journeys to drive engagement and increase revenue.
Reporting to the Head of Commercial you will lead the Club’s insights in relation to our supporters and prospects, whilst supporting the commercial department with ticketing, retail, hospitality, events and other Club projects relating to the database. You will have demonstrable experience of working closely with sales and marketing teams, as well as managing relationships with graphic designers and other external agencies.
Flexibility is required for this role as the candidate will be required to work evenings and at weekends in line with the Club’s first team home matches and events.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE:
- Planning and delivering the CRM strategies across the Club encouraging customer acquisition, retention and loyalty;
- Managing the Club’s CRM tools, database and understanding the Club’s data and customers; and
- Responsible for monthly and ad-hoc database, sales and related reports including the design and development of these.
- Manage the clubs use of CRM technology to implement best practices, learn and rollout activities to support channel development. Assist in driving the strategy across Club channels such as Email, SMS, Direct Mail, Online, Social, Ticket office and Store
- Manage the set-up of automated campaigns by mapping customer journeys and maximising commercial opportunities including but not limited to Hospitality Sales, Membership, Marketing, Ticketing, Retail, and Partnerships
- Create and build best practice emails to drive engagement and conversions
- Continue to develop the marketing automation strategy
- Utilise data to report back and aid decision making. Understand the landscape of the Club’s supporter base delivering insights to support campaign expansion
- Define and implement a process to govern the management of prospective data within the Club’s communication channels
- Ensure all data handling complies with our contractual and legal obligations
- Work closely with the Head of Commercial and Head of Marketing to deliver robust CRM marketing communication strategies
- Be responsible for the operational management of the CRM system including communication build, test and execution of multi-step campaigns: define and management of customer segments: conduct AB testing and campaign reporting.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in experience (essential)
- Qualification in data management/direct marketing (desirable)
- Experienced in managing complex datasets
- Experienced in managing customer preferences (opt-ins/opt-outs)
- Experienced in working with CRM technologies
- Experienced in producing detailed reports lead by customer insights and analytics
- Previous experience within marketing analytics and/or data related environment is essential,
- Experience of proven CRM work with B2C audiences.
- Experience with customer data analysis, report creation is required, and database and/or email marketing experience is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of marketing automation techniques
- Detailed understanding of the principles of direct marketing
- Understanding of data encryption and decryption methods
- Knowledge of data protection principles including GDPR
- Confident in interpreting briefs and implementing solutions
- Ability to converse competently across both IT and Business
Particular aptitude/skills required
- Ability to handle complex data sets
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal, ability to quickly forge relationships and build trust
- Knowledgeable of IT data management solutions
- Experienced and knowledgeable of data-lead marketing
- Confident communicator
- Willing to work as part of a team and on own initiative when required
- Must be trustworthy and reliable.
- Can manage own time effectively
- A strong work ethic.
- Applicants must have their own transport and hold a full valid driving licence at all times.
- Candidates should have a genuine interest in sport.
Coventry City FC is committed safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults. We are committed to safer recruitment throughout the company. An enhanced DBS check is a requirement of the role.
Coventry City FC is committed to the principle of equal opportunity and its policies for recruitment, selection, training, development and promotion are designed to ensure that no job applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, ethnic and national origin, disability or gender reassignment. Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. We work in accordance with the EFL’s Code of Practice and are signatories to the FA’s Football Leadership Diversity Code.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for the CRM Executive role:
- Please read the job description and ensure that you meet the Essential requirements of the role
- Read the Guidance Notes for completing the Application form
- Please send a covering letter, your completed Application Form, Equal Opportunities Form and signed Self-Declaration Form to HR@ccfc.co.uk by Friday 25th June 2021.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview after the closing date.
- Due to the high volume of applications, we receive, we are only able to contact those who are shortlisted for interview.
Incomplete applications and those which do not meet the essential requirements of the role will not be considered.