Job Title: Matchday Ticket Office Assistant
Location: Ricoh Arena (Coventry Building Society Arena)
Reporting to: Head of Ticketing
Hours of work: Home match days including evening, weekend, and Bank Holidays. Additional hours may be available.
Application Closing Date: 30th June 2021
Coventry City Football Club is looking to recruit Matchday Ticket Office Assistants to work on home match days in the Ticket Office at the Ricoh Arena (Coventry Building Society Arena). There are a number of positions available.
Reporting to the Head of Ticketing, the successful candidate will work in a team of staff selling tickets to supporters on matchday and helping with queries etc. Training will be provided.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Provide an excellent and effective customer service to supporters at all times
- Answer incoming calls as required
- Accurately process ticket sales
- Ensure all data is collected and updated in accordance with GDPR
- Cash handling, processing debit and credit card sales
- Daily till reconciliation
- Advise supporters of matches on sale and other products as required
- Help resolve and ticketing queries
- Related administration as required
- Must be confident with the use of computers – training will be given for the in-house ticketing system
- Excellent communication skills, both customer facing and via the telephone
- Willing to learn and ability to interact positively with colleagues and fans
- Willing to work as part of a team
- Must be trustworthy and reliable.
- A strong work ethic.
- Ability to work under pressure
Only candidates over 18 will be considered.
Coventry City FC is committed safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults. We are committed to safer recruitment throughout the company. An enhanced DBS check is a requirement of the role.
Coventry City FC is committed to the principle of equal opportunity and its policies for recruitment, selection, training, development and promotion are designed to ensure that no job applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, ethnic and national origin, disability or gender reassignment. Coventry City has signed up to the FA Leadership and Diversity Code.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for the Matchday Ticket Office Assistant role:
- Please read the job description and ensure that you meet the requirements of the role
- Please send a Covering Letter and CV along with the completed Equal Opportunities form to HR@ccfc.co.uk by 30th June 2021
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview after the closing date.
- Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to contact those who are shortlisted for interview.
- Incomplete applications and those which do not meet the essential requirements of the role, and those received after the deadline, will not be considered.