Job Title: Executive Host
Location: Coventry Building Society Arena
Reporting to: Head of Commercial/Commercial Executives
Hours of work: Home match days & events (evening and weekend work)
Hourly rate: £10 per hour
Application Deadline: Wednesday 30th June 2021
Coventry City Football Club is seeking Executive Hosts to work on home match days and at Coventry City events.
Hosts/Hostess will be responsible for ensuring that all VIP Hospitality areas are ready for guests and that all VIP Hospitality guests receive a high-level of service throughout the event and enjoy their hospitality experience.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE:
- Ensure all areas are set in hospitality before stadium/event opens
- Welcoming VIP guests to the stadium/venue
- Communicate all details of the event to the guests
- Escorting guests to and from their seats
- Promote and upsell CCFC’s commercial products and opportunities
- Ensuring that any issues are dealt with efficiently
- Awareness of stadium facilities, general geography of the stadium and where to access information
- To liaise with your supervisor and report all details of the event during and post event.
Skills and Qualifications
- An understanding and commitment to equal opportunities in employment and sport
- An understanding of individual responsibilities in complying with the Health and Safety policies and arrangements
- Strong verbal communication skills are essential
- Strong customer service skills and a willingness to go the extra mile
- Good time keeping is vital
- Interpersonal skills essential
- Must be trustworthy and reliable
- A strong work ethic
- Applicants must be over 18
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship management
- Previous Hospitality or Catering experience preferred
- Ability to work flexibly including evenings and weekends
- Ability to prioritise between conflicting demands
- Onsite training will be given
- Travel expenses are not included
- This role is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure check
Coventry City FC is committed safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults. We are committed to safer recruitment throughout the company. An enhanced DBS check is a requirement of the role.
Coventry City FC is committed to the principle of equal opportunity and its policies for recruitment, selection, training, development and promotion are designed to ensure that no job applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, ethnic and national origin, disability or gender reassignment. Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. We work in accordance with the EFL’s Code of Practice and are signatories to the FA’s Football Leadership Diversity Code.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for the Executive Host role:
- Please read the job description and ensure that you meet the Essential requirements of the role
- Please send a covering letter and CV and Equal Opportunities Form to HR@ccfc.co.uk by Wednesday 30th June 2021.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview after the closing date.
- Due to the high volume of applications, we receive, we are only able to contact those who are shortlisted for interview.
Incomplete applications and those which do not meet the essential requirements of the role will not be considered.