Coventry City Academy is looking to recruit an Academy Match Day Co-ordinator to assist in the operational aspects of Academy fixtures on both Saturdays and Sundays.
The successful applicant will be responsible for meeting and greeting opposing teams, officials and scouts for all weekend fixtures based at the Alan Higgs Centre. In addition, they will be required to support operational staff in the management of spectators and visitors on match days. The role will be part of the Academy’s Operational Team, with relevant training and qualifications being provided. This is a part time position on a casual contract.
Coventry City Academy operates under the values of Respect, Development and Resilience. These traits are encouraged in all players and staff members, and the successful applicant will show a willingness to embrace these daily. In addition, the successful candidate will: -
- Be able to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Have excellent Interpersonal Skills.
- Understand the need for flexible working hours.
- Be able to communicate effectively with all club staff members.
- Be adaptable to work to the demands of the job and needs of the players.
- Display a growth mindset towards self-improvement and personal development.
Coventry City FC is committed safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults. We are committed to safer recruitment throughout the company. An enhanced DBS check is a requirement of the role.
Coventry City FC is committed to the principle of equal opportunity and its policies for recruitment, selection, training, development and promotion are designed to ensure that no job applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, ethnic and national origin, disability or gender reassignment. We work in accordance with the EFL’s Code of Practice and are signatories to the FA’s Football Leadership Diversity Code.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for the Academy Match Day Coordinator role:
- Please read the job description and ensure that you meet the Essential requirements of the role.
- Read the Guidance Notes for completing the Application form.
- Please send a covering letter, your completed Application Form, Equal Opportunities Form, and signed Self-Declaration Form to email@example.com by Friday 30th July 2021.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview after the closing date.
- Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to contact those who are shortlisted for interview.
- Incomplete applications and those which do not meet the essential requirements of the role will not be considered.