Following the Government’s announcement on Monday evening regarding the return of fans to stadiums at 100% capacity, Coventry City are able to provide some further updates to supporters.
We understand there will be lots of questions and queries, but we ask fans to bear with us as we work through more detailed match arrangements and ticketing plans, having only received confirmation from the Government on Monday.
- Ticket Information for the Wolves pre-season friendly and the Nottingham Forest opening home league game will be confirmed shortly.
- Season Tickets will be available shortly at the previously published price – details, as on our website already, can be seen here
- 2018/19 Season Ticket holders will have until Midnight on 18th July to purchase their Season Ticket in their reserved seat – if it is not purchased by then, it will be released for sale.
- Fans who have purchased elsewhere in the stadium will be able to move seats to newly available ones (i.e. released 18/19 ST holder seats) from 19th July
- The Club will open up Block 31, which was not previously on sale, as a socially distanced seating area – any fans who wish to move to this area can contact email@example.com to move here. This can be done immediately.
- Season Ticket cards for Phase 1 and Phase 2 ‘Ricoh Return’ Members will be sent out shortly – we will let fans know when they should expect theirs to arrive once it is confirmed.
- Match Packages and other information will be confirmed in due course.
As stated yesterday, The Club knows that while many welcome the news, there will continue to be anxiety for fans as life and sporting events begin to return to normal.
Therefore fans who wish to still wear a face mask at games will be encouraged to do so, and we encourage all fans to respect the choice of other supporters in this regard.
In the concourse, which can be crowded at times, we will be recommending that fans continue to wear masks to help protect other Sky Blues fans. There will also continue to be increased hygiene measures, and fans will be encouraged to wash their hands.
Please continue to check our website and social media for further information in the coming days and weeks.