Coventry City’s regular Season Tickets for the 2021/22 campaign are still on sale, and are the best value way to support the Sky Blues this season!
Tke Sky Blues are now approaching a huge 9,800 Season Tickets sold - this is higher than every season apart from one in the last 42 seasons - as the Club targets 10,000 sold as the Sky Blues return to Coventry.
Season Tickets are priced at £375 for Adults, which works out at just over £16 per game.
Meanwhile Concessions will be £289 (around £12.50 per game), with Young Adults £175 (£7.60 per game) and JSB Under 16s at £90.
Season Tickets will remain FREE for Junior Sky Blues Members who are aged Under 13, when accompanied by a paying Adult/Concession.
2018/19 Season Ticket holder seats were released on 18th July.
Season Tickets will remain on sale until Midnight on Friday 6th August, prior to the Sky Blues’ opening home league game against Nottingham Forest on Sunday 8th August. They will go back on sale on Monday 9th August.
Fans who buy a Season Ticket will receive a paper ticket for the first two games of the season. Details on dispatch can be seen here
Buying a Season Ticket is the cheapest way for Sky Blues fans to watch all of City’s 23 home league games in the 2021/22 campaign, offering considerable savings over buying match-by-match. Match Ticket prices can be seen here
There will be only a Standard Zone price – the Premium Zone was suspended this year due to the then expected COVID restrictions, but will return next season. Block 31 will be a socially distanced block - this is only available by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Season Tickets are available to buy at eticketing.co.uk/CCFC and will be available to buy at the Ticket Office at the Coventry Building Society Arena once it opens shortly.
Once again, fans will be able to pay for their Season Ticket through monthly instalments with V12 Finance.
JSB Under 13s continue to be FREE when accompanied by a paying adult, while the Young Sky Blue rate continues to extend junior discounts to under 18s.
Meanwhile, students can access the concession rates too – as well as young adults (Under 21s), seniors (over 60s) and armed forces members.
General Season Ticket Information
- Age bands for concession Season Tickets are calculated based on the supporters’ age as of 31st August 2021. Please note it is the supporters’ responsibility to ensure that the club has the correct Date of Birth on file for them. Terms & conditions apply.
- There is a £6 service charge will be applied for any season ticket purchased, plus processing fee. All charges can be seen here
- V12 Finance will be available for supporters to pay for their season ticket in instalments.
- Supporters will receive a new Season Ticket – depending upon when you purchase, you may be given a paper ticket for the first game due to production/postage time of Season Ticket cards
- 2018/19 Season Ticket holders will have their seats reserved for them to renew until Midnight on 18th July. After this time, all unrenewed seats will be made available for sale.
HOW TO PURCHASE
There are three ways for you to buy your Season Ticket:
- Online at eticketing.co.uk/ccfc
- In person at the Ticket Office at the Coventry Building Society Arena (Mon - Fri, 9:30am - 5:30pm)
You can pay using the following methods:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card (excluding American Express)
You can also pay in monthly instalments with V12 Finance
Disabled Supporters can be purchased online at eticketing.co.uk/CCFC or in person at the Ticket Office. Disabled supporters Season Tickets are charged at the age relevant price, with a carer going free if required.
If fans have any queries when purchasing Disabled tickets, they can contact TicketOffice@ccfc.co.uk or call 02476992335.