Coventry City look forward to welcoming fans back to the Coventry Building Society Arena and returning to Coventry!
Below is some key information for supporters ahead of Sunday’s game against Wolves, which kicks off at 1pm…
COVID Advice and Protocols
Coventry City issued updated COVID Advice and Protocols earlier this week.
- Before you come to the game, we are encouraging fans to take a lateral flow test. This is not compulsory but would hopefully reduce the risk of transmission in the stadium.
- While not mandatory, all fans will be encouraged to wear face masks when at games. This is particularly important when fans are entering the stadium and walking around the concourse, as these are busy areas.
- We also encourage fans to continue social distancing wherever possible.
- There will also continue to be increased hygiene measures, and fans will be encouraged to wash their hands.
- In accordance with the current Government and EFL regulations, there is no requirement to provide proof of double vaccination to enter the stadium.
The Club has also provided information regarding interaction between supporters and players on matchdays – this can be seen here.
Fans are allowed to bring in their own small hand sanitiser with them to the game.
Buying tickets on matchday
Tickets will be available to buy from the Ticket Office at the Coventry Building Society Arena, which opens at 10:30am on Sunday. This is cashless.
Sky Blues fans can buy at Cash Turnstiles 30 – 37 from 11:30am.
For any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0333 321 31 34
Please note - Season Tickets are not available to buy from the Ticket Office on matchdays.
A £1 booking fee applies to all tickets - this is included in the advertised price at Cash Turnstiles.
Ticket Collections and Queries
Any ticket collections and queries can be made at the Ticket Office from 10:30am.
The Club Shop will be open from 10:30am to 4:30pm on Sunday. This is cashless.
Entry to stadium
Turnstiles open at 11:30am
Hospitality doors open at 11am
Coventry City fans whose names/photos have been submitted to us will be shown on the big screen at 12:45-12:50pm on Sunday as part of our remembrance of fans who have passed away since March 2020.
These will also be shown versus Nottingham Forest next week, and names included in the matchday progamme vs Forest.
Bars and Kiosks
All Bars and Kiosks at the Arena are also now cashless.
The new Anecdote Bar will be open on Sunday, located next to the Jimmy Hill Statue. This is open from 11am, and for Sky Blues fans only.
Matchday Programme PUSB will be available around the ground
Please note that due to COVID-19 regulations around the pitch/red zone, there are no on pitch half time activities
There is no Family Zone for this game. Details here.