Coventry City Academy is looking to recruit an Academy Operations & Logistics Coordinator to assist in the various operational aspects of the Academy scholars and schoolboy program.
This full time role will require some evening and weekend work, with the successful applicant be willing to adopt a flexible work pattern.
The deadline for applications for the role is 5th March 2021.
An overview of the role is:
- Pick and drop off players across Coventry City sites on a daily basis based upon the weekly schedule provided by Coaching staff
- Maintenance of the Club Transport Vehicles, including regular checks against the Vehicle Checklist and completion of the Vehicle Log Books on a journey by journey basis.
- Support match day transport for all age groups, committing to a minimum of two Sundays each month.
- Attend weekly MDT meetings to discuss all aspects related to logistics, equipment and kit.
- Delivery and transportation of food, paperwork, kit and other items between the Sky Blue Lodge, The Alan Higgs Centre and any other locations within Coventry as required.
- Ensure all Match day kit for U9 -U18 age groups is clean and present ahead of the weekly fixture programs for each age group. *
- Ensure the scholars training kit is clean, laundered and wrapped on a daily basis to allow for a consistent and professional look in training. *
- Ensure the Academy kit room is clean, tidy and organised to allow for efficient collection and return of kit.
- Working with the Head of Academy Operations and Academy Manager, support the delivery and distribution of new training and match day kit at the start of each season. This will include printing kit when required.
- Support the Match Day Co-ordinator for all U18 home fixtures, including meeting and greeting opposition staff.
- Support the Academy Recruitment team and fulfil the role of a junior scout, working closely with the Head of Academy Recruitment,
- Attend any mandatory training delivered by Coventry City Academy at the request of the Academy Manager.
- Any other reasonable tasks as required by the Academy Manager or Head of Academy Operations
- Safeguarding and Welfare is the responsibility of all Academy staff members. Ensure and support the welfare of all Academy players on a daily basis
* Currently operating within COVID restrictions
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
Essential Requirements: Be 25 Years of Age, Hold a D1 Drivers Licence
Nice to Haves: FA Talent ID Level 1, Experience working with young people
Coventry City Academy operates under the values of Respect, Development and Resilience.
These traits are encouraged in all players and staff members, and the successful applicant will show a willingness to embrace these daily. In addition, the successful candidate will:
- Be able to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Have excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent ICT skills and fully conversant with Office packages
- Understand the need for flexible working hours.
- Be able to communicate effectively with all club staff members
- Be adaptable to work to the demands of the job and needs of the players
- Display a growth mindset towards self-improvement and personal development
- Be focused on individual player development within a team
- Live within a workable distance of the football club
- Be passionate about working with and developing young people
Coventry City FC is committed safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults. We are committed to safer recruitment throughout the company. An enhanced DBS check is a requirement of the role.
Coventry City FC is committed to the principle of equal opportunity and its policies for recruitment, selection, training, development and promotion are designed to ensure that no job applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, ethnic and national origin, disability or gender reassignment. Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for the Academy Operations & Logistics Coordinator role:
- Please read the job description and ensure that you meet the Essential requirements of the role
- Read the Guidance Notes for completing the Application form
- Please send a covering letter, your completed Application Form, signed Self-Declaration Form and Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form to HR@ccfc.co.uk by Friday 5th March 2021
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview after the closing date.
- Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to contact those who are shortlisted for interview.
- Incomplete applications and those which do not meet the essential requirements of the role will not be considered.
DOWNLOADS FOR APPLICATION - CLICK TO DOWNLOAD: