Coventry City's Season Tickets for the 2021/22 campaign will be removed from sale at Midnight on Friday night ahead of the opening game of the season.
The Sky Blues kick-off the Sky Bet Championship campaign against Nottingham Forest on Sunday 8th August back in Coventry, with a 4:30pm kick-off at the Coventry Building Society Arena.
Match Tickets for the game are still available - click here for details
Season Ticket holders who have bought already can see a dispatch update here, with the Ticket Office open for additional hours for any queries
You can also view the matchday guide for the game here.
Season Tickets will go back on sale on Monday, remaining priced at £375 for Adults.
Meanwhile Concessions will be £289, with Young Adults £175 and JSB Under 16s at £90 – Season Tickets will remain FREE for Junior Sky Blues Members who are aged Under 13, when accompanied by a paying Adult/Concession.
* Must be a JSB Member, accompanied by a paying adult/concession
Buying a Season Ticket is still the cheapest way for Sky Blues fans to watch this season.
There will be only a Standard Zone price – the Premium Zone was suspended this year due to the then expected COVID restrictions, but will return next season. Block 31 will be a socially distanced block - this is only available by contacting email@example.com
Season Tickets are available to buy at eticketing.co.uk/CCFC and will be available to buy at the Ticket Office at the Coventry Building Society Arena (Mon-Fri,9:30am-5:30pm)
Once again, fans will be able to pay for their Season Ticket through monthly instalments with V12 Finance.
JSB Under 13s continue to be FREE when accompanied by a paying adult, while the Young Sky Blue rate continues to extend junior discounts to under 18s.
Meanwhile, students can access the concession rates too – as well as young adults (Under 21s), seniors (over 60s) and armed forces members.
General Season Ticket Information
- Age bands for concession Season Tickets are calculated based on the supporters’ age as of 31st August 2021. Please note it is the supporters’ responsibility to ensure that the club has the correct Date of Birth on file for them. Terms & conditions apply.
- There is a £6 service charge will be applied for any season ticket purchased, plus processing fee. All charges can be seen here
- V12 Finance will be available for supporters to pay for their season ticket in instalments.
- Supporters will receive a new Season Ticket – depending upon when you purchase, you may be given a paper ticket for your first game due to production/postage time of Season Ticket cards
HOW TO PURCHASE
There are three ways for you to buy your Season Ticket:
- Online at eticketing.co.uk/ccfc
- In person at the Ticket Office at the Coventry Building Society Arena (Mon-Fri, 9:30am-5:30pm)
You can pay using the following methods:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card (excluding American Express)
You can also pay in monthly instalments with V12 Finance
Disabled Supporters can be purchased online at eticketing.co.uk/CCFC or in person at the Ticket Office. Disabled supporters Season Tickets are charged at the age relevant price, with a carer going free if required.
If fans have any queries when purchasing Disabled tickets, they can contact TicketOffice@ccfc.co.uk or call 02476992335.