Coventry City have now surpassed 10,000 Season Tickets for the 2021/22 campaign!
It is only the 2nd time since 1969 that the Sky Blues have reached five figures.
The excitement is building as City fans prepare for the start of the Sky Bet Championship campaign, with the side playing games back in Coventry at the Coventry Building Society Arena.
Since last playing at the Arena, City have secured another promotion under Mark Robins – the second achieved with the Club by the City boss – and are now in the second tier of English football, and buying a Season Ticket is the best value way to secure your seat for all 23 of our Championship games this campaign, ahead of Sunday's opener against Nottingham Forest.
Season Tickets are priced at £375 for Adults, which works out at just over £16 per game.
Meanwhile Concessions will be £289 (around £12.50 per game), with Young Adults £175 (£7.60 per game) and JSB Under 16s at £90.
Season Tickets will remain FREE for Junior Sky Blues Members who are aged Under 13, when accompanied by a paying Adult/Concession.
Coventry City Chief Executive Dave Boddy said:
“It’s an incredible milestone for the Football Club to surpass 10,000 Season Tickets.
“I would like to thank everyone who has purchased theirs, as their support makes a huge difference to the Football Club.
“I have no doubt that difference will continue on matchdays in the support that our fans will provide to Mark Robins and the team back at the Coventry Building Society Arena.
“If fans haven’t bought yet, there is still time to purchase and watch their team in the best value way. Those fans who have already bought are scheduled to receive their Season Card or paper tickets this week, ahead of the Sunday’s game.
“We’re all really looking to the match against Nottingham Forest, which will be a brilliant occasion for the City, the Club and our supporters.”
* Must be a JSB Member, accompanied by a paying adult/concession
Season Tickets will remain on sale until Midnight on Friday 6th August, prior to the Sky Blues’ opening home league game against Nottingham Forest on Sunday 8th August. They will go back on sale on Monday 9th August.
Fans who buy a Season Ticket will receive a paper ticket for the first two games of the season. Details on dispatch can be seen here The process to dispatch is ongoing, with Phase 1 supporters scheduled to receive their cards later this week, ahead of Sunday's game.
Buying a Season Ticket is the cheapest way for Sky Blues fans to watch all of City’s 23 home league games in the 2021/22 campaign, offering considerable savings over buying match-by-match. Match Ticket prices can be seen here
There will be only a Standard Zone price – the Premium Zone was suspended this year due to the then expected COVID restrictions, but will return next season. Block 31 will be a socially distanced block - this is only available by contacting email@example.com
Season Tickets are available to buy at eticketing.co.uk/CCFC and at the Ticket Office at the Coventry Building Society Arena during our regular opening hours – details on these and the location of the new Ticket Office can be seen here.
Once again, fans will be able to pay for their Season Ticket through monthly instalments with V12 Finance.
JSB Under 13s continue to be FREE when accompanied by a paying adult, while the Young Sky Blue rate continues to extend junior discounts to under 18s.
Meanwhile, students can access the concession rates too – as well as young adults (Under 21s), seniors (over 60s) and armed forces members.
General Season Ticket Information
- Age bands for concession Season Tickets are calculated based on the supporters’ age as of 31st August 2021. Please note it is the supporters’ responsibility to ensure that the club has the correct Date of Birth on file for them. Terms & conditions apply.
- There is a £6 service charge will be applied for any season ticket purchased, plus processing fee. All charges can be seen here
- V12 Finance will be available for supporters to pay for their season ticket in instalments.
- Supporters will receive a new Season Ticket – depending upon when you purchase, you may be given a paper ticket for the first game due to production/postage time of Season Ticket cards
- 2018/19 Season Ticket holders will have their seats reserved for them to renew until Midnight on 18th July. After this time, all unrenewed seats will be made available for sale.
HOW TO PURCHASE
There are three ways for you to buy your Season Ticket:
- Online at eticketing.co.uk/ccfc
- In person at the Ticket Office at the Coventry Building Society Arena (Mon - Fri, 9:30am - 5:30pm)
You can pay using the following methods:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card (excluding American Express)
You can also pay in monthly instalments with V12 Finance
Disabled Supporters can be purchased online at eticketing.co.uk/CCFC or in person at the Ticket Office. Disabled supporters Season Tickets are charged at the age relevant price, with a carer going free if required.
If fans have any queries when purchasing Disabled tickets, they can contact TicketOffice@ccfc.co.uk or call 02476992335.