CCFC Memberships are now on sale for the 2021/22 season!
The Memberships will be available for all Sky Blues fans aged over 16, providing you a number of benefits which will help you support your team throughout this season.
You can purchase your Membership now at eticketing.co.uk/CCFC or in the Ticket Office at the Coventry Building Society Arena.
If you're not getting a Season Ticket or a Match Package, our Membership means you can still purchase tickets for Away and Cup games ahead of them going on General Sale!
A CCFC Membership is priced £30 for the 2021/22 season* and you will receive the following benefits:
- Priority booking ahead of General Sale on Away games
- Priority booking ahead of General Sale on Cup games
- Entry into a Christmas draw to win a signed Sky Blues shirt
- Entry into a Monthly draw for 2 free tickets to the Members Lounge
- 2021/22 CCFC Membership Card
* All memberships and associated privileges are valid across the current season and expire 31st May 2022.
A £3.60 service charge applies per membership, and a processing fee of £2 per membership (including postage)
Membership Cards will be sent out at the end of each month, starting from September.
The number of tickets that fans can purchase per person can vary, depending on the allocation given to us. Away ticket purchasing is subject to availability of tickets.
Coventry City Chief Executive Dave Boddy said:
“The CCFC Membership provides useful benefits for fans who maybe can’t commit to purchasing a Season Ticket or Match Package
“We know how popular away matches are with supporters and this package gives these Members the chance to purchase ahead of any tickets going on General Sale, as well as other unique benefits to them too.”