Coventry City's Carabao Cup Round One tie at MK Dons this Saturday is being streamed live on iFollow for supporters in the UK.
This is on a pay per view basis only at a price of £10, and is available to buy here.
The match takes place on Saturday 5th September, with kick-off at 3pm for the behind-closed-doors game.
- iFollow will be delivered on the new “Dice” platform, as launched on 25th August. This means that the match can be viewed on Desktop, on the new App, or on Mobile Web.
- There is no option to register or buy on the new app. The transaction must take place on web and then the credentials used to login via the App.
- There is currently a known bug whereby once the video stream is published by roughly 90 minutes ahead of the game, the option to buy a match pass disappears from the Subscribe page. However, match passes can always be bought via the match centre - please purchase via www.ccfc.co.uk/nextmatch
This bug will be fixed early next week
- R1 Carabao Cup matches are only available in the UK at £10, and not for any pre-existing subscription accounts.
- It is not available to view outside of the UK. Fans around the world can listen live on existing premium packages.
- For the match tomorrow fans listening live will need to select either Home or Away Audio (moving forward, the audio will automatically map to the correct Club). This can be done via the settings cog on the video player.
- Production will be single camera coverage (with the usual replays, graphics etc.
Support for fans is available via emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or using the Live Chat function on the website during the match.