Coventry City's Carabao Cup Round Two tie at Gillingham this Tuesday night is being streamed live on iFollow for supporters in the UK.
This is on a pay per view basis only at a price of £10, and is available to buy here.
The match takes place on Tuesday 15th September, with kick-off at the earlier than usual time of 6pm for the behind-closed-doors game.
- iFollow will be delivered on the new “Dice” platform, as launched on 25th August. This means that the match can be viewed on Desktop, on the new App, or on Mobile Web.
- There is no option to register or buy on the new app. The transaction must take place on web and then the credentials used to login via the App.
- R2 Carabao Cup matches are only available in the UK at £10, and not for any pre-existing subscription accounts.
- It is not available to view outside of the UK. Fans around the world can listen live on existing premium packages.
- Production will be single camera coverage (with the usual replays, graphics etc)
The EFL and Coventry City will take steps to prevent illegal streaming of matches to other fans via accounts on Facebook, YouTube etc.
Illegal streaming of matches reduces the revenue Coventry City receives from iFollow at a time when revenue streams are already affected by the Coronavirus Pandemic. Money received from iFollow is vital in providing support for the Football Club and Manager Mark Robins.