Fewer than 100 Championship Club Memberships are now left!
- Join the Championship Club!
- Exclusive and unique Championship Club shirt for all members
- Access to discounted 2020/21 Season Tickets available
- Season Tickets to be available on General Sale to supporters at later date once game access for fans is confirmed
- Fans now able to pay for Membership with Season Ticket in installments with V12 Finance!
- Season Ticket holders seats from last season to continue to be held
- 19/20 ST Holders: From 1st September at 10:30am
- 19/20 Members, JSBs, Match Package holders: From 15th September at 10:30am
- General Sale: From Thursday 17th September at 10:30am
- Removed from Sale: Monday 28th September at Midnight
Purchasing a Season Ticket through your Championship Club Membership will be the cheapest way of supporting the Sky Blues at all matches this season that are open to supporters.
Under 16s and Under 13s will automatically receive a JSB Membership
The number of Championship Club Members will be capped at 3,500 – this is in line with the expected capacity limits of the Kop Stand and Tilton Road Stand when fans are hopefully able to return to stadiums. Fewer than 100 Memberships currently remain.
Supporters who join the Club will receive a limited-edition replica shirt which will include the name of EVERY Championship Club Member on the back!
This exclusive and high-value item will be a one-off, not available to purchase in the Club Shop or online, and will be worn by Coventry City for a home league game during the 2020/21 season.
Until the Club has confirmed details from authorities of when and how fans will be able to return to stadiums, Season Tickets will not be on General Sale on their own – only to fans who have purchased a Championship Club Membership.
Championship Club Members will receive priority access when supporters return to stadiums, with additional priority given if necessary to Championship Club Members who also purchased a 2019/20 Season Ticket – a Championship Club Membership is the only way to guarantee watching the games when reduced capacity crowds are allowed back.
Championship Club members who also buy a Season Ticket will receive free access to ifollow to watch any behind closed-doors home league games at St Andrew’s (subject to Sky selections which cannot be shown on iFollow)
Those Championship Club members who also purchase a Season Ticket will also receive first priority access to purchase away match tickets and cup match tickets when they are available to supporters again.
2020/21 Championship Club Memberships are available to buy at eticketing.co.uk/CCFC
To purchase a Championship Club Membership and a discounted Season Ticket, select the option: '20/21 Championship Club Membership with Seat'
Disabled Fans will be able to purchase online or over the phone, while they can email firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries when arranging their Championship Club Membership.
Purchase at the Ticket Office is strictly by appointment only and should only be done if fan have no access to buy online or over the phone – one person per appointment.
Fans will be able to pay for their Championship Club Membership with Season Ticket through monthly instalments with V12 Finance – this is now available!
Championship Club Memberships and Season Tickets are sold on a non-refundable basis.
Both Under 16s and Under 13s will receive a JSB Membership alongside their Championship Club Membership,
Students can access the concession rates too – as well as young adults (Under 21s), seniors (over 60s) and Armed Forces members while the Young Sky Blue rate extends discounted rates to under 18s.
Concessions and Disabled Supporters will not be required to provide new eligibility documents for this season due to the exceptional circumstances – this means they can purchase online or over the phone.
Due to the expected need for social distancing and fans needing to sit in their ‘bubbles’, fans will be guided to their seat for each game and will not be allocated their preferred seat (e.g. the seat they had last season) until further notice.
Season Ticket seats from the 2019/20 campaign will be held until we are able to return to 100% capacity, without the need for social distancing etc.
With hospitality lounges expected to be closed initially, our Commercial team are in contact directly with these supporters – these fans cannot currently buy a Season Ticket, but should purchase a Championship Club Membership instead, with the guarantee of priority on Season Tickets for these supporters. Any fans with queries regarding their Premium Membership are advised to contact our Commercial team.
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR CHAMPIONSHIP CLUB MEMBERS CHOOSING TO PURCHASE 2020/21 SEASON TICKET:
- Championship Club Members have the option to purchase a 2020/21 Season Ticket now, ahead of them become generally available at a later date – once details regarding fans returning to stadiums is confirmed.
- Championship Club Members purchasing a 2020/21 Season Ticket who had a 2019/20 Season Ticket will use their existing Season Ticket card for entry to games that are open to supporters – the exception being if you move seat or change price category, when a new card will be sent to you.
- Championship Club Members who did not have a 2019/20 Season Ticket will receive a new Season Ticket card for the 2020/21 season if they purchase a Season Ticket with their Membership
- Championship Club Members will be able to purchase quickly and easily via the eticketing.co.uk/CCFC website using their supporter number – all current and previously used supporter numbers (i.e. 2019/20 season, or from seasons prior) remain valid.
- Age bands for concession Season Tickets are calculated based on the supporters’ age as of 31st August 2020. Please note it is the supporters’ responsibility to ensure that the club has the correct Date of Birth on file for them – to update this, email email@example.com
- There will be no service charge for Championship Club Members. Once they are available, a £6 service charge will be applied for any Season Ticket purchased.
- V12 Finance is available for supporters to pay for their Championship Club Membership with Season Ticket in instalments. V12 Finance will show as a payment option on the purchasing screen when buying online.
- All 2019/20 Season Ticket holders from last season at the St Andrew’s will have their seats reserved for them until the stadium can return to full capacity – whether they are Championship Club Members or not.
- Matches during the 2020/21 season may be played behind closed doors due to Government advice regarding the Coronavirus/social distancing – there will be no refunds for Championship Club Members’ Season Tickets under any circumstances.
- Details regarding access to ifollow will be sent to Championship Club Membership Season Ticket holders via email ahead of the new season following further liaison with the EFL – please ensure you have a valid and correct email address attached to your eticketing account.
HOW TO PURCHASE
There main way for you to buy your Championship Club Membership is online at eticketing.co.uk/CCFC
Memberships can purchased at the Butts Park Arena Ticket Office by appointment only – fans who can purchase online or over the phone are asked to do so by these methods, not in person.
You can also call the Ticket Office directly on 024 7699 2335 during opening hours.
Please do not use the previous 0844 Ticketmaster number.
You can pay using the following main methods:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card (excluding American Express)
Fans can also pay in monthly instalments with V12 Finance!
Cash/Cheque payments can be made at the Ticket Office - this is by appointment only. Appointments can be made at eticketing.co.uk/CCFC, then selecting 'Match Tickets'
For any queries when purchasing, please contact:
- 0333 321 31 34
Disabled Supporters who had a Season Ticket in the 2019/20 season will be able to buy online or over the phone:
For any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the exceptional circumstances, proof of disability will not be required again from fans who had a 2019/20 Season Ticket.
Disabled supporters Championship Club Membership Season Tickets are charged at the age relevant price, with a carer going free if required. Carers do not receive a free Membership.