The Coventry City Club Shop at Arena Shopping Park will be returning to its regular opening hours over the coming weeks.
Coronavirus precautions and procedures will still be in place at the shop and are detailed again below.
From Monday 14th September, the Club Shop will be open 6 days a week: Monday to Saturday, 9:30am – 5:30pm. The Club Shop will still be closed on a Sunday during September.
However the Club Shop will re-open on Sundays from 4th October onwards, from 10am to 4pm.
The Club Shop will also then start late-night trading on Thursdays in October to coincide with Christmas shopping starting.
Fans are required to wear a facemask in the Club Shop, as are staff.
Unless aged under 11, fans that do not wear a mask will not be allowed entry to the Shop.
If you do not wish to adhere to these new rules, instead purchase online at ccfcstore.com - any abuse of staff or foul/abusive language directed at staff who are enforcing this rule in the Club Shop will not be tolerated.
You can bring your own suitable facemask, while CCFC face masks are available to buy at the store, plus alternatively there are several other shops at Arena Park selling facemasks – fans are not forced to buy a CCFC one if they do not wish to!
Supporters are also reminded that there is no cash and no cash payments at all in the Shop currently.
We have brought in several new procedures at the Club Shop – these have been implemented for everyone’s benefit in light of the spread of Coronavirus, and it is essential we all follow them to make sure our supporters and our staff are safe:
- Queuing system in place to enter the Arena Park Shopping Centre itself as well as the Club Shop – please wait until directed to enter the Shop
- Number of customers limited in the Shop to 3 at any one time.
- One-way system in operation in the Club Shop
- Facemasks to be worn at all times by customers and staff
- Hand sanitiser available to be used on entering and leaving the Club Shop
- Fans asked to adhere to the social distancing guidelines displayed in store and any staff instructions.
- No cash payments – cards/contactless only. Contactless payment has been increased to a £45 limit.
- Protective sneeze screens have been installed at the till point for the safety of both staff and fans.
- Fans are be asked and will be encouraged not to handle the stock unnecessarily whilst browsing
- Fans should not try items on in the shop before purchasing.
- Any returns will be placed in quarantine for 72 hours to help prevent virus spread.
- Regular cleaning in the store will take place prior to opening, after closing and regularly throughout the day, including regular touch surfaces around the shop and keypads.
We thank fans for their co-operation.