Coventry City’s Championship Club Members who have a Season Ticket are being urged to check that their contact information is up to date.
iFollow passes will be distributed prior to each eligible home fixture in the days leading up to the game to these fans via e-mail, with this being a different code for each eligible game.
Therefore, it is essential that:
- Each supporter has a valid e-mail address on their supporter profile at eticketing.co.uk/CCFC
- The marketing preferences of each supporter gives us permission to contact you via e-mail
We will be sending codes to individual season ticket holders by e-mail – ONE PER E-MAIL ADDRESS.
Please note that if your e-mail address is associated with more than one Season Ticket Holder account – you must enter a unique e-mail addresses for each season ticket holder. The same e-mail address should be used for their iFollow accounts.
- If this is not possible, in the case of junior season ticket holders for example, you may leave your own e-mail address – however we will only be sending one code per e-mail address on our database.
It is therefore very important that we have the most up to date contact information for Championship Club Membership Season Ticket holders to ensure that we are able to send codes and provide access in a smooth manner.
Please follow the guidelines below:
- If you have an iFollow account already please check which e-mail address is registered within your account details
If you do not currently have an iFollow account, we would recommend setting up a new, free (basic) account now – so you are later able to redeem your code and watch games via the service.
- Log-in to your CCFC ticketing account at www.eticketing.co.uk/CCFC
- You will need your supporter number and your password if you already have an account. Your client ref can be located on your 2019-20 season ticket if you can’t remember it, or on the receipt when you purchased your Championship Club Membership this year.
- If you do not know your client ref, please e-mail email@example.com
- If you know your client ref number, but have never used online ticketing, please click the activate your account then enter your client ref and surname on the following page.
- Once logged in, please check the contact details associated with your account are accurate, especially the e-mail address.
- PLEASE USE THE SAME E-MAIL ADDRESS AS THE ONE ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR iFOLLOW account
- If any of your other contact details are not current, please update them too.
- Please update your contact preferences, to enable us to e-mail you if you have not already granted us permission.
We ask that supporters update their details as soon as possible, and before Friday 25th September.
We will endeavour to ensure that iFollow codes are distributed in plenty of time ahead of each eligible home fixture, but we would stress that it is your responsibility to ensure we have the correct e-mail address and contact details on our database, so we can build accurate lists.
If your e-mail is not accurate and you have not given us permission to contact you, we will not be able to distribute your iFollow code!
To update your details via e-mail, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your supporter number and new e-mail address.