Job Title: Part Time Cleaner
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday: (Hours to be agreed)
Responsible to: Head of Football Operations
Responsible for: Cleaning the training ground facility
Salary: £8.75 per hour
Coventry City Football Club is looking for a part time cleaner to work weekdays carrying out cleaning duties at Sky Blue Lodge Training Ground, Ryton on Dunsmore.
You will be responsible for ensuring that the training ground is kept clean throughout the week and to comply with our COVID-19 cleaning regime (PPE will be provided).
We are looking for candidates who are self-motivated, energetic, flexible and reliable, who are willing to work alongside CCFC staff.
- Areas Covered:
- Reception, Hallways, Foyers, Offices, Changing Rooms, Gym, Showers, Porta Cabin, Seminar Room, Kitchen, Toilets and all interior windows.
- Cleaning carried out:
- Wiping, Hoovering, Dusting, Polishing, Mopping, Emptying Bins.
- Replenishing of hand wash, toilet rolls and paper towels, sanitiser.
- Compiling and completing order forms for all cleaning and toilet products required.
Other ad hoc tasks as may be required from time to time.
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE:
Experience, Skills & Qualifications
- Previous cleaning experience preferred
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and good time keeping
- Ability to plan and prioritise, working at an efficient pace to ensure cleaning tasks are completed each day/week and in compliance with the Club’s COVID cleaning protocols
- Understanding of requirements and compliance with Health & Safety legislation for use and storage of cleaning chemicals
Coventry City FC is committed to the principle of equal opportunity and its policies for recruitment, selection, training, development and promotion are designed to ensure that no job applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, ethnic and national origin, disability or gender reassignment. We support the Football League’s BAME project.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Coventry City FC has strict operational protocols in place as required by the Government and the EFL (English Football League). The successful Candidate will be required to submit to an online daily health check questionnaire, temperature test and ongoing COVID-19 testing prior to working on site.
- To apply for the Cleaning role, please send a covering letter and up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 3rd July 2020. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
- Applications received after the deadline will not be considered
- Applicants must be able to attend for interview at Sky Blue Lodge observing current social distancing guidelines
- NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to contact those who are shortlisted for interview.