We are pleased to confirm that the Club Shop at Arena Shopping Park will re-open on Saturday 11th July at 10am.
The following opening hours will apply until further notice:
Tuesday: 10am - 3pm
Wednesday: 10am - 3pm
Thursday: 10am - 3pm
Friday: 10am - 3pm
Saturday: 10am - 3pm
There will be a selection of the new 2020/21 training wear items on sale that will be worn by the Sky Blues squad and coaching staff.
Also in the Club Shop will be the popular new Champions merchandise range – including mugs, scarves, flags and t-shirts commemorating the Sky Blues’ League One title win – plus other new leisurewear items for the 2020/21 campaign, alongside other CCFC products.
After huge sales earlier in the Summer, Coventry City Face Masks will also be available to buy in the Club Shop in adult and junior sizes.
Procedures at the Club Shop will be fully COV-19 compliant and secure, and are listed below for fans to be aware of:
- Queuing system in place to enter the Arena Park Shopping Centre itself as well as the Club Shop
- Number of customers limited in store to 3 at any one time.
- One-way system in operation in the Club Shop
- Facemasks to be worn at all times by customers and staff
- Hand sanitiser available to be used on entering and leaving the Club Shop
- Fans asked to adhere to the social distancing guidelines displayed in store and any staff instructions.
- No cash payments – cards/contactless only. Contactless payment has been increased to a £45 limit.
- Protective sneeze screens have been installed at the till point for the safety of both staff and fans.
- Fans are be asked and will be encouraged not to handle the stock unnecessarily whilst browsing
- Fans should not try items on in the shop before purchasing.
- Any returns will be placed in quarantine for 72 hours to help prevent virus spread.
- Regular cleaning in the store will take place prior to opening, after closing and regularly throughout the day, including regular touch surfaces around the shop and keypads.
We look forward to welcoming Sky Blues fans back to the Club Shop!
Please note that the Club Shop and the Online Store are ran separately and staff in the Shop are not able to help with online orders.