More tickets are available for Saturday’s Emirates FA Cup tie against Birmingham City, after Season Ticket holders reserved seat were released at Midnight.
Tickets that were previously held in the Kop Stand are now available to purchase, however fans are advised to buy as soon as possible due to limited availability and high demand.
Over 10,000 tickets are sold as 9am, with all of the available blocks for us to use in the Tilton Road Stand now sold.*
Coventry City have been drawn as the home team, but with the Clubs groundsharing at St Andrew’s this season, it provides a unique backdrop to this match.
Both sets of supporters have commented on the unique circumstances of the fixture to us and on social media, and both Clubs hope that together fans will embrace the uniqueness of the game and make it a memorable show of unity in football.
- Only fans with a Supporter Number/account registered at any point (including previous seasons – Wembley finals etc) prior to Monday 6th January at 7:30pm (the Fourth Round Draw) will be able to purchase – fans will be able to buy their tickets, plus two additional tickets.
Make sure you have logged in to your account before trying to purchase tickets.
Adults - £20
Concessions (Seniors (60+), Young Adults (21 and Under), Students, Armed Forces) - £15
Under 18s - £10
Please note – Season Ticket Holder discounted prices were only be available until Monday 20th January at Midnight.
Tickets are on sale now – however only fans with a Supporter Number registered prior to Monday 6th January at 7:30pm (the Fourth Round Draw) will be able to purchase.
This includes fans who have a Supporter Number from previous seasons/Wembley Finals etc - any fans who register after this date will not be allowed to purchase a ticket for the game.
Tickets are available in advance at:
- eticketing.co.uk/CCFC (print at home facility available) - log in to your account before trying to purchase your tickets.
- 0844 453 9134 (Mon-Fri, 8am-8pm. Sat/Sun, 8am-6pm)
- Butts Park Arena Ticket Office (Mon-Fri, 10:30am – 4:30pm)
Tickets will NOT be available to buy on the day of the game – there will be no Cash Turnstiles.
SEASON TICKET HOLDERS:
This game is not included in your Season Ticket. Season Ticket holders who are buying for their own seat, can upload their ticket to their card.
Reserved seats were released at Midnight on 20th January – it is also at this time that their Season Ticket holder discount ended.
For ticket questions and queries, please email CCFCtickets@ticketmaster.co.uk or call 0333 321 3134 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm).
HOW TO BUY FOR FRIENDS/FAMILY (UPTO 2 PER SUPPORTER NUMBER)
Once you have added someone to your network, they need to grant you permission before you can buy seats reserved in their name.
Go into MY NETWORK then select the person you have added by clicking on the down arrow on the end of the grey bar, and it will turn blue and open up as below. In the ‘ME’ box click on EDIT
Select ‘I can MANAGE tickets for [PERSONS NAME] then click on SEND REQUEST. This will send an email to that person requesting permission for you to buy their ticket.
They need to sign in to their account then they can accept the request and it will show their ticket in your account.
Coach Travel is now available to book with our travel partner EST UK for just £7 return.
Departure is from Arena Park (12:45pm) and White Street Coach Park (1:15pm)
To book, visit www.ccfctravel.co.uk or call 024 769 97605
Appropriate action will be taken against supporters found passing their Supporter Number to a Birmingham City fan to purchase for this game in Coventry City areas of St Andrew's
* We are unable to use all of the Tilton Road Stand due to unique segregation required for this game, the stadium layout and the location of the turnstiles for this area of the Tilton Road Stand being in the same corner as those in the Main Stand that will be used by Birmingham City fans.