Job Title: Part Time Cleaner
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday: 14 hours per week (Between 3.00pm-6.00pm, such hours to be agreed)
Responsible to: Head of Football Operations
Responsible for: Cleaning the training ground facility
Salary: £8.75 per hour
Coventry City Football Club is looking for a part time cleaner to work weekdays carrying out cleaning duties at the Sky Blue Lodge Training Ground.
You will be responsible for ensuring that the training ground is kept clean throughout the week.
We are looking for candidates who are self-motivated, energetic, flexible and reliable, who are willing to work alongside CCFC staff.
- Areas Covered:
- Reception, Hallways, Foyers, Offices, Changing Rooms, Gym, Showers, Porta Cabin, Seminar Room, Kitchen, Toilets and all interior windows.
- Cleaning carried out:
- Wiping, Hoovering, Dusting, Polishing, Mopping, Emptying Bins.
- Replenishing of hand wash, toilet rolls and paper towels.
- Compiling and completing order forms for all cleaning and toilet products required.
Other ad hoc tasks as may be required from time to time.
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE:
Experience, Skills & Qualifications
- Previous cleaning experience preferred
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and good time keeping
- Ability to plan and prioritise, working at an efficient pace to ensure cleaning tasks are completed each week
- Understanding of requirements and compliance with Health & Safety legislation for use and storage of cleaning chemicals
Due to the number of applications we receive, we are only able to contact those who are shortlisted for interview.
Coventry City is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff and employees to share this commitment. Staff should understand the Club’s Safeguarding Policy, procedures and best practice guidelines and use this understanding to ensure safe working practices, appropriate reporting of concerns and contribute positively to an anti-bullying environment. Candidates must recognise the duty of confidentiality in all lines of work. Engagement will be subject to a satisfactory Enhanced DBS Disclosure, two written references and medical check.
Coventry City FC is committed to the principle of equal opportunity and its policies for recruitment, selection, training, development and promotion are designed to ensure that no job applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, ethnic and national origin, disability or gender reassignment. We support the Football League’s BAME project.
- To apply for the Part Time Cleaner role, please complete the attached Application Form and send this with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline for all applications is 5:00pm on Friday 14th February 2020
- Applications received after the deadline will not be considered
- Applicants must be able to attend for interview at Sky Blue Lodge
- NO AGENCIES PLEASE