The minutes from Thursday's Supporters Forum meeting have been published.
The Forum met for this first time this season, due to the on-going pandemic, last Thursday evening via Zoom.
The Supporters Forum is made up of all of the established Coventry City supporters clubs and groups to represent the widest possible range of supporters.
In attendance last Thursday were representatives of the London Supporters Club, Diamond Club, Leamington & Warwick Supporters club, Southam Supporters Club, Sky Blues Talk forum, Disabled Supporters, the Sky Blues Trust and Sky Blues in the Community.
Apologies were received from representatives of the Former Players Association, the Family Zone, Welsh Supporters Club, Corporate Supporters, LGBT Supporters and the Bedworth & Nuneaton Supporters Club.
The Supporters Forum was formed in January 2018.
The aims for the Forum, agreed by supporters on the Forum, are:
- To establish a forum for supporters to communicate directly with the club in a structured manner.
- To help the club better understand the club issues that most affect and concern fans.
- To give the club an opportunity to consult, explain the thinking behind key decisions and improve club transparency.
- To enable fans to play a key role in helping the club achieve success on and off the pitch.
- To support Coventry City Football Club and help improve it for the benefit of all supporters.