The Coventry City Club Shop will re-open this Wednesday, 2nd December.
Regular opening hours will again this Wednesday for the Club Shop at Arena Shopping Park, following the closure due to the Coronavirus lockdown during November.
The 2020/21 Home and Away kits will now be available to buy in the Club Shop too - all sizes of short-sleeved home and away adult, kids and mini kits are in stock!
The Third Kit will be available in the Shop later this month.
The Shop is open during the following hours:
Mon - Sat: 9:30am to 5:30pm*
Sun: 10am to 4pm
*Late night opening until 8pm on Thursdays
The Club Shop Coronavirus precautions will continue to be in place - fans who do not wish to adhere to these precautions or who are unable to are asked instead to shop online at www.ccfcstore.com
All fans are required to wear a facemask in the Club Shop, as are staff.
Unless aged under 11, fans that do not wear a mask will not be allowed entry to the Shop.
If you do not wish to adhere to these rules, instead purchase online at ccfcstore.com - any abuse of staff or foul/abusive language directed at staff who are enforcing this rule in the Club Shop will not be tolerated.
You can bring your own suitable facemask, while CCFC face masks are available to buy at the store, plus alternatively there are several other shops at Arena Park selling facemasks – fans are not forced to buy a CCFC one if they do not wish to!
Supporters are also reminded that there is no cash and no cash payments at all in the Shop currently.
We have brought in several new procedures at the Club Shop – these have been implemented for everyone’s benefit in light of the spread of Coronavirus, and it is essential we all follow them to make sure our supporters and our staff are safe:
- Queuing system in place to enter the Arena Park Shopping Centre itself as well as the Club Shop – please wait until directed to enter the Shop
- Number of customers limited in the Shop to 3 at any one time.
- One-way system in operation in the Club Shop
- Facemasks to be worn at all times by customers and staff
- Hand sanitiser available to be used on entering and leaving the Club Shop
- Fans asked to adhere to the social distancing guidelines displayed in store and any staff instructions.
- No cash payments – cards/contactless only. Contactless payment has been increased to a £45 limit.
- Protective sneeze screens have been installed at the till point for the safety of both staff and fans.
- Fans are be asked and will be encouraged not to handle the stock unnecessarily whilst browsing
- Fans should not try items on in the shop before purchasing.
- Any returns will be placed in quarantine for 72 hours to help prevent virus spread.
- Regular cleaning in the store will take place prior to opening, after closing and regularly throughout the day, including regular touch surfaces around the shop and keypads.
We thank fans for their co-operation.