Coventry City Football Club is looking to recruit permanent and temporary accommodation providers, both for young professional football apprentices and potential trialists within the local area.
Lodgings should provide good quality accommodation within the Coventry area and be within a reasonable distance to the training ground.
Coventry City is currently recruiting providers for a January start.
Homes must provide a safe and preferably, family setting for the apprentices to live during their weekly training schedule.
Coventry City Football Club and the League Football Education (LFE) are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all accommodation providers to share this commitment.
Remuneration: £100 per player, per week. Less than a week will be dependant on the number of days you have hosted the player.
Requirements of Accomodation Providers
Location: Be within a 15 minute drive of Academy Training Ground, The Alan Higgs Centre, Allard Way, Coventry, CV3 1HW
Expectations of Accomodation providers:
- Provide morning breakfast and hot meals in the evening
- Provide running hot and cold water
- Provide clean and safe washing facilities (Bathroom, working shower/bath)
- Provide adequate bed and sleeping facilities (Preferably double bed for each player but not mandatory)
- Comply with the club Safeguarding and Welfare policies and therefore commit to the accomdation visits and checks each season
- Each member over 18 within the household will require an enhanced GBG Disclosures check before a player can be placed with them. The club will pay for and facilitate this process.
If you are interested in becoming an accommodation provider from January 2021 and meet these requirements, please contact our Head of Education and Welfare, Jay Groocock, via email (Jay.Groocock@ccfc.co.uk) for more information.