Coventry City Academy is looking to develop its existing program with the recruitment of a Part Time Academy Driver.
The role will see the successful applicant responsible for driving one of the Academy Minibuses to Academy fixtures throughout the season, as well as providing additional support to the Academy Kit and Transport Co-ordinator in the transport of Academy scholars when required.
Hours will be flexible based on the requirements of the Academy program and will include evenings and weekends.
- Clean, UK Driving licence
- DBS Check (To be provided to successful applicant by CCFC)
- Over the age of 25
Nice to Haves:
Experience of working with young people
Coventry City Academy operates under the values of Respect, Development and Resilience. These traits are encouraged in all players and staff members, and the successful applicant will show a willingness to embrace these daily. In addition, the successful candidate will: -
- Be able to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Have excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Understand the need for flexible working hours.
- Be able to communicate effectively with all club staff members
- Be adaptable to work to the demands of the job and needs of the players
- Be focused on individual player development within a team
- Live within a workable distance of the football club
- Have excellent timekeeping skills
Coventry City FC is committed safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults. We are committed to safer recruitment throughout the company. An enhanced DBS check is a requirement of the role.
Coventry City FC is committed to the principle of equal opportunity and its policies for recruitment, selection, training, development and promotion are designed to ensure that no job applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, ethnic and national origin, disability or gender reassignment. Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for the Part Time Academy Driver role:
- Please read the job description and ensure that you meet the Essential requirements of the role
- Read the Guidance Notes for completing the Application form
- Please send a covering letter, your completed Application Form and signed Self-Declaration Form to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 28th August 2020.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview after the closing date.
- Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to contact those who are shortlisted for interview.
Incomplete applications and those which do not meet the essential requirements of the role will not be considered