- Join the Championship Club!
- Exclusive and unique Championship Club shirt for all members
- Access to discounted 2020/21 Season Tickets available
- Season Tickets to be available on General Sale to supporters at later date once game access for fans is confirmed
Coventry City have announced full details of the new Championship Club Membership for the 2020/21 campaign, which goes on sale on Tuesday 1st September at 10:30am.
Fans will be able to join the Championship Club ahead of the new campaign, providing important support for Mark Robins and his team as City return to the second tier of English football for the first time since 2012 after last season’s incredible League One title win!
Championship Club Memberships and Season Tickets for these Members go on sale on 1st September at 10:30am - there will be a 2-week priority purchase period until 15th September for fans who had a 2019/20 Season Ticket to purchase their Championship Club Membership.
Memberships will then go on sale on 15th September at 10:30am to 2019/20 Members, JSB and Match Package holders.
Access to any priority window cannot be gifted to other supporters who do not quality themselves for that priority window.
Championship Club Memberships will go on General Sale on Thursday 17th September at 10:30am, before Memberships are removed from sale on 28th September at Midnight.
Purchasing a Season Ticket through your Championship Club Membership will be the cheapest way of supporting the Sky Blues at all matches this season that are open to supporters.
Under 16s and Under 13s will automatically receive a JSB Membership
The number of Championship Club Members will be capped at 3,500 – this is in line with the expected capacity limits of the Kop Stand and Tilton Road Stand when fans are hopefully able to return to stadiums.
Supporters who join the Club will receive a limited-edition replica shirt which will include the name of EVERY Championship Club Member on the back!
This exclusive and high-value item will be a one-off, not available to purchase in the Club Shop or online, and will be worn by Coventry City for a home league game during the 2020/21 season.
Prices for the Championship Club Membership are:
Adults - £210
Concessions - £175
Young Sky Blue – £105
Under 16 - £66 (including JSB Membership)
Under 13 - £25 (including JSB Membership)
Members of the Championship Club will also receive other benefits, including having the option to purchase a 2020/21 Season Ticket ahead of General Sale for the following additional price:
Adult - £50 (Optional discount to £37 for 19/20 ST holders)
Concession - £25 (Optional discount to £15 for 19/20 ST holders)
Young Sky Blue - £15 (Optional discount to £9 for 19/20 ST holders)
JSB Under 16 - £5 (Optional discount to £3 for 19/20 ST holders)
JSB Under 13 - £0
By purchasing a Championship Club Membership you will be supporting the Club financially during this time, helping Mark Robins prepare the Sky Blues team for the Championship.
Until the Club has confirmed details from authorities of when and how fans will be able to return to stadiums, Season Tickets will not be on General Sale – only to fans who have purchased a Championship Club Membership.
Championship Club Members will receive priority access when supporters return to stadiums, with additional priority given if necessary to Championship Club Members who also purchased a 2019/20 Season Ticket – a Championship Club Membership is the only way to guarantee watching the games when reduced capacity crowds are allowed back.
Championship Club members who also buy a Season Ticket will receive free access to ifollow to watch any behind closed-doors home league games at St Andrew’s (subject to Sky selections). Those Championship Club members who also purchase a Season Ticket will also receive first priority access to purchase away match tickets and cup match tickets when they are available to supporters again.
2020/21 Championship Club Memberships are available to buy either at eticketing.co.uk/CCFC or 0844 453 9134.
Disabled Fans will be able to purchase online or over the phone, while they can email email@example.com with any queries when arranging their Championship Club Membership.
Purchase at the Ticket Office is strictly by appointment only and should only be done if fan have no access to buy online or over the phone – one person per appointment.
Fans will be able to pay for their Championship Club Membership through monthly instalments with V12 Finance – this will not be available initially, but the Club will provide an update.
Championship Club Memberships and Season Tickets are sold on a non-refundable basis.
Both Under 16s and Under 13s will receive a JSB Membership alongside their Championship Club Membership,
Students can access the concession rates too – as well as young adults (Under 21s), seniors (over 60s) and Armed Forces members while the Young Sky Blue rate extends discounted rates to under 18s.
Concessions and Disabled Supporters will not be required to provide new eligibility documents for this season due to the exceptional circumstances – this means they can purchase online or over the phone.
Due to the expected need for social distancing and fans needing to sit in their ‘bubbles’, fans will be guided to their seat for each game and will not be allocated their preferred seat (e.g. the seat they had last season) until further notice.
Season Ticket seats from the 2019/20 campaign will be held until we are able to return to 100% capacity, without the need for social distancing etc.
With hospitality lounges expected to be closed initially, there will be an update for Premium Membership holders shortly – however, these fans should purchase a Championship Club Membership and Season Ticket in line with other fans if they wish to attend games initially, once fans are allowed back into stadiums.
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR CHAMPIONSHIP CLUB MEMBERS CHOOSING TO PURCHASE 2020/21 SEASON TICKET:
- Championship Club Members have the option to purchase a 2020/21 Season Ticket now, ahead of them become generally available at a later date – once details regarding fans returning to stadiums is confirmed.
- Championship Club Members purchasing a 2020/21 Season Ticket who had a 2019/20 Season Ticket will use their existing Season Ticket card for entry to games that are open to supporters – the exception being if you move seat or change price category, when a new card will be sent to you.
- Championship Club Members who did not have a 2019/20 Season Ticket will receive a new Season Ticket card for the 2020/21 season if they purchase a Season Ticket with their Membership
- Championship Club Members will be able to purchase quickly and easily via the eticketing.co.uk/CCFC website using their supporter number, or via the call centre on 0844 453 9134 – all current and previously used supporter numbers (i.e. 2019/20 season, or from seasons prior) remain valid.
- Age bands for concession Season Tickets are calculated based on the supporters’ age as of 31st August 2020. Please note it is the supporters’ responsibility to ensure that the club has the correct Date of Birth on file for them – to update this, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- There will be no service charge for Championship Club Members. Once they are available, a £6 service charge will be applied for any Season Ticket purchased.
- V12 Finance will be available shortly for supporters to pay for their Championship Club Members in instalments. V12 Finance will show as a payment option on the purchasing screen when buying online.
- All 2019/20 Season Ticket holders from last season at the St Andrew’s will have their seats reserved for them until the stadium can return to full capacity – whether they are Championship Club Members or not.
- Matches during the 2020/21 season may be played behind closed doors due to Government advice regarding the Coronavirus/social distancing – there will be no refunds for Championship Club Members’ Season Tickets under any circumstances.
- Details regarding access to ifollow will be sent to Championship Club Membership Season Ticket holders via email ahead of the new season following further liaison with the EFL – please ensure you have a valid and correct email address attached to your eticketing account.
HOW TO PURCHASE
There are two main ways for you to buy your Championship Club Membership:
- Online at eticketing.co.uk/CCFC– This is the quickest and easiest way to purchase
- Over the phone on 0844 453 9134
Memberships can purchased at the Butts Park Arena Ticket Office by appointment only – fans who can purchase online or over the phone are asked to do so by these methods, not in person.
You can pay using the following main methods:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card (excluding American Express)
You will also be able pay in monthly instalments with V12 Finance - details shortly.
Cash/Cheque payments can be made at the Ticket Office - this is by appointment only. Appointments can be made at eticketing.co.uk/CCFC, then selecting 'Match Tickets'
For any queries when purchasing, please contact:
- 0333 321 31 34
Disabled Supporters who had a Season Ticket in the 2019/20 season will be able to buy online or over the phone:
- 0844 453 9134
For any queries please email email@example.com
Due to the exceptional circumstances, proof of disability will not be required again from fans who had a 2019/20 Season Ticket.
Disabled supporters Championship Club Membership Season Tickets are charged at the age relevant price, with a carer going free if required. Carers do not receive a free Membership.
Dave Boddy, CCFC Chief Executive, said: “We are delighted to announce details of the Championship Club Membership, as we return to the second-tier of English football.
“Due to the circumstances around Coronavirus and not knowing how many games can be accessed, we’ve put these Championship Club memberships on sale prior to Season Tickets for this unique campaign.
“Obviously the special, not for retail shirt is a great benefit to supporters, but Championship Club members also get access to purchase a Season Ticket for a heavily reduced amount at this time of uncertainty about the number of games this will entitle entry to.
“Buying your Season Ticket this way through the Championship Club Membership will be cheapest way of watching the Sky Blues next season.
“A number of fans have contacted us to say they want to buy a Season Ticket regardless of us not knowing when fans can return to stadiums to watch, and it’s a fantastic gesture from these fans and very important to the Club.
“It’s great that through this, fans can still show their support for the Club and the work that Mark Robins and the team are putting in to prepare for the Championship season.
“We appreciate that not all fans will be able to do this at this time, but the sale of these Championship Club Memberships is vital for us as a Club and we’ve worked hard to be able to make these available to fans.
“After some strong additions to our title winning squad, there is real excitement from fans for the season ahead back in the Championship and we look forward to many supporters joining us in continuing our progress.”