Minutes from the first Supporters Forum meeting of the season are now available to view.
The meeting took place at Ryton on Monday 10th September.
Representatives of the following groups attended:
- Leamington and Warwick Supporters Club
- Southam Supporters Club
- Family Zone volunteers
- Sky Blue Trust
- Former Players Association
- Sky Blues in the Community
- Premium Membership holders
- Diamond Club
- Bedworth and Nuneaton Supporters Club
- London Supporters Club
Apologies were received from:
- South Wales Supporters Club
- LGBT+ Supporters Group
- Irish Supporters Club.
From the Club, Chief Executive Dave Boddy was in attendance, along with Tynan Scope, Head of Commercial, and Mark Hornby, Head of Marketing and Communications.
The Supporters Forum is made up of all of the established Coventry City supporters clubs and groups to represent the widest possible range of supporters.
The Supporters Forum was formed in January 2018, and follows its predecessor the Supporters Consultative Group which was formed in 2006 and concluded in December 2017.
The aims for the Forum, agreed by supporters on the Forum, are:
- To establish a forum for supporters to communicate directly with the club in a structured manner.
- To help the club better understand the club issues that most affect and concern fans.
- To give the club an opportunity to consult, explain the thinking behind key decisions and improve club transparency.
- To enable fans to play a key role in helping the club achieve success on and off the pitch.
- To support Coventry City Football Club and help improve it for the benefit of all supporters.