Ahead of today's trip to Stadium MK, the hosts have released the following information for Sky Blues supporters making the trip this afternoon:
Stadium MK welcomes supporters for the fixture against MK Dons, and we provide the following information to assist Coventry supporters attending the match:
- There will be a significant security operation, supported by the police, around the Away gates, for the safety & security of those attending, so please arrive as early as possible, as late arrivals at the stadium will still be subject to the search procedures, which may be busy nearer to kick-off.
- Bars are open to Coventry supporters in both Lower and Upper areas from gates opening times (12.45pm), with additional capacity on the Lower level to use external areas, where smoking is also permitted.
- Pyrotechnic and drugs detection dogs will be in operation at entrance gates. Anyone suspected of possession of these items, or other prohibited items, or who are assessed as being drunk may be refused entry.
- Allocated seating is in operation for this fixture at Stadium MK – you are only permitted to use the seat for which you have a ticket. This is for the safety and enjoyment of all supporters and to avoid issues of conflict if people use seating allocated to other Coventry supporters.
- Tickets clearly state if tickets are for the Upper or Lower seating areas - please ensure you present your tickets at the correct turnstiles. Lower tickets may be used at either Gate 2 or Gate 3 and give access to all Lower seating areas (regardless of the gate number on the ticket). Gate 2 may be less busy than Gate 3Upper tickets may be used at Gate 3 (as stated on the ticket) or at Gate 1, which may be less busy and also allows entry to the same areas in the Upper seating areas.
- Stadium MK operates a zero-tolerance approach to any form of discrimination, so please be aware that you may be ejected or arrested if language or conduct is offensive in this way. This applies towards players, officials and stadium staff as well as towards any other person.
- Flags and banners are permitted to be displayed inside the stadium as long as advertising or safety signage is not covered over. Ask stewards for advice.