We can confirm that the Legends Day Restaurant has now SOLD OUT ahead of this weekend’s clash with Oxford United.
This year Legends Day is biggest yet as over 600 supporters and former players combined will be in our restaurants as Sky Blues supporters snap up the chance to dine alongside their heroes.
There is set be 45 players from the Sky Blues past in attendance, as we get set to celebrate the careers of those to have represented Coventry City Football Club.
However, places are still available to purchase in the Premium Members Lounge or you can book a level two Executive Box on the balcony for the game, as all level one boxes have also sold out.
The Executive Box package includes the following:
- Exclusive access to your pitch view Executive Box/Super Box, which includes a TV
- Match Tickets for 12 people
- Reserved luxury padded seats directly situated in front of your suite
- VIP car parking (three per executive box)
- Complimentary matchday programmes and team sheets
- Bar service
- Upgrade to dining options available
12-seater Executive Boxes are available for the game for £450+vat.
Meanwhile, Premium Lounge Tickets are available too, giving fans a fantastic opportunity to enjoy the clash against Oxford in style. The Premium Lounge Ticket package includes the following:
- Padded Premium Seats
- Access to the Premium Members Lounge with cash bar facility and TV Screens
- Complimentary matchday programme and teamsheet per guest
- Pre-match interview with former and current players
- Complimentary half-time tea and coffee
- VIP Car Parking (1 space per 4 places booked)
Premium Lounge Tickets are available to purchase from £40+vat for the Legends Day fixture.
For more information or to purchase either an Executive Box or Premium Lounge ticket package for the game, please call our hospitality team on 024 7699 1987 (Option 2) or book online.